Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone doing anything for Skyrim: Remastered tonight?

I got a few things lined up. First I'll be playing Pokémon GO with my PKGO club in a park thats right across the way from a Gamestop. My friend Gavin is bringing his homemade Skyrim Nord Ale he homebrewed from a recepie from the Bethesda forums and lets just say I doubt itll dissapoint. Next we'll walk over to the Outback Steakhouse and have a big steak dinner, Nord style, in cosplay, singing songs from Skyrim and generally raising some good-natrured hell (There's also this cute waitress there who i've had my eye on for a while, going to ask her if she wants to come back to my house for the midnight release party and maybe watch me play some Skyrim. Wish me luck, fellow dragonborn! :) )

After that it should be around time to head next door to gamespot, one of the managers there ks a buddy of mine so he's gonna let us drink and party until they bring the game out. After that, it's back to my place for DiGiorno's, Totino's and some home made sweet rolls that I spent all night last night baking. Finally it will be the big moment as we bot up our ps4s and xbox one's (between me and my buddies we have about 15 set up in my den/living room. 'Tis an awesome thing to see!) for an epic night of questing, gaming, and companionship. We're all marathoning the game for a charity called Arrow To the Knee, which helps people with leg injuries. Im so excited I literally just let out a FUS RO DAH! on the bus just now. Getting some odd looks (im also in full cosplay) but gently caress it bitches, Skyrim only comes but once a console cycle!

So my fellow Pimp Zoners, what are YOU doing to ring in the hype for BIGGEST release of the year? Whatever it may be, always remember to keep the spirit of the Dragonborn inside each and every one of you!

Hail, and well met! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*pulls the top of a 4 foot hand-blown glass bong out of my Addiddas (sic) duffel bag and nods at it*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

*pulls the top of a 4 foot hand-blown glass bong out of my Addiddas (sic) duffel bag and nods at it*

OFC much dankage will be had.

Besides that though my most hype thing about the night for me is One of the lads is setting up a projector and is going to be playing 5 years of Skyrim themed Rage Comics, Memes, and Funny Videos, all related to Skyrim. These are normally p.gut-busting, but when you add the sticky icky to it I just know I''m going to get a serious case of the giggles.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ready, OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[Stone Cold Steve Austin busts into the arena on his trademark Zamboni, theme music blaring and the crowd is going absolutely wild. He pulls the cap off his head and throws it into the crowd before pulling out a faithful recreation of the dragonborn horned helm, the crowd is absolutely incensed with excitement. Stone cold hops off the truck and picks up the mic] If you wanna see me pull Vince McMahon into this ring, beat his rear end raw, and show him how a real man plays Skyrim, give me a Fus-Roooohhhell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry for the tenuously related post but I've been watching 3+ hours of Attitude Era raw for the last 8 days straight and it's infected my brain

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[Stone Cold Steve Austin busts into the arena on his trademark Zamboni, theme music blaring and the crowd is going absolutely wild. He pulls the cap off his head and throws it into the crowd before pulling out a faithful recreation of the dragonborn horned helm, the crowd is absolutely incensed with excitement. Stone cold hops off the truck and picks up the mic] If you wanna see me pull Vince McMahon into this ring, beat his rear end raw, and show him how a real man plays Skyrim, give me a Fus-Roooohhhell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress, the game is out to play except one problem:

I got too stoned and now im lying in bed and dont have the energy to get up and go into the next room and play it. gently caress.

...drat it, I can't let Tamriel down like this! I have to get up! *throws my legs up in the air and slams them down to get the moment to get out of bed* FUS RO DAH!!! [I get too much momentum and end up smashing my head striaght through the Mario and Luigi cardboard cutout standee Gamestop let me keep] God drat it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
does the ps4 version of this actually support mods? i know they scrapped that for FO4. i'm def not paying 60 bucks for skyrim again, but it might be worth it a year down the line.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

keeping my 1-up cups in the cupboard for now, OP - I'm going to wait until the probably not remastered version hits the Nintendo Switch.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

does the ps4 version of this actually support mods? i know they scrapped that for FO4. i'm def not paying 60 bucks for skyrim again, but it might be worth it a year down the line.

They cancelled mods for ps4

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Benny D posted:

They cancelled mods for ps4

No they brought them back but there's a more strict file size limit than on Xbox and they can only use existing in game assets

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

hehe

but seriously no nude mods yet? feh

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Me when the dude busts out a fireball: :aaaaa:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

No they brought them back but there's a more strict file size limit than on Xbox and they can only use existing in game assets

eh... i'll get it on sale at some point maybe

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's out already. R->C->P.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Dominos_UK/status/791795377972191232

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

FUS ROH DAAAAAAAH YEAH

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Doughble post

fozzy fosbourne fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 28, 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Dominos and Arbys are bringing the omnomstalgiafeels.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Those cinnamon sweet rolls

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They want sixty American dollars for this game. Have they gone mad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was willing to pay 40 tops but sixty for a four year old game they added some mods to...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FUS-RO-DAH-licious!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My release party shirt just got here! *loudly squees*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Saving my wallet for Blizzcon next week, thanks. You know I'm gonna splurge on some day 1 waifus, plus a couple outfits for the #squad (Tracer's spunky attitude has seriously gotten me through some tough times, I know it's just vidya but I owe my life to these girls.)

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

*turns to @dennys* You're missing a huge opportunity by being silent about the release of Skyrim Remastered.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

totes nostals for Bethesda's 2011 masterpiece and british dominos atm

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Awesome.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dominos and Arbys are bringing the omnomstalgiafeels.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://m.imgur.com/8cYK1m1

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

You can't put buckets on peoples heads anymore.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this game is so loving boring i keep faling asleep while playing it. so far thats happened twice out of the two sessions ive played of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this game is so loving boring i keep faling asleep while playing it. so far thats happened twice out of the two sessions ive played of it.

lmao Stream it dude so the chat can keep you awake. Though right now MC is doing Zelda Romhacks for charity so I can't watch.