Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

*turns to @dennys* You're missing a huge opportunity by being silent about the release of Skyrim Remastered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lmao Stream it dude so the chat can keep you awake. Though right now MC is doing Zelda Romhacks for charity so I can't watch.

oh hells yes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They just ended actually so nvm.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've bought this game twice already, what's once more?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine automatically updated to this on le Steam.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Mine automatically updated to this on le Steam.

Fus...roh...Gaben???

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm guessing all my mods aren't going to work on this?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I'm guessing all my mods aren't going to work on this?

Half the fun is doing a fresh install and updating all of your favourite mods. Jump in.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this game is so loving boring i keep faling asleep while playing it. so far thats happened twice out of the two sessions ive played of it.

This god drat game is just Fallout 3 with swords.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

And fallout 4 is just skyrim with guns. Who do Bethesda think that they're fooling?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Swords are really just guns with inifinite ammo, why isn't everyone crying about sword control????

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

*turns to @dennys* You're missing a huge opportunity by being silent about the release of Skyrim Remastered.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

And fallout 4 is just skyrim with guns. Who do Bethesda think that they're fooling?

Us, the gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg are you on Dat Legion doe.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

World of WarCraft: Legion is loving awesome.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Benny D posted:

Swords are really just guns with inifinite ammo, why isn't everyone crying about sword control????

if you enchant your sword it needs ammo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Rag loves Skyrim because he's a Nord.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

if you enchant your sword it needs ammo

Enchant it with soul trap, then get Azura's gem (black) - problem solved!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how come they hired every voice actor who did a fake arnold impression and was like "arnold wisenhiemer" in every 90s cartoon

everyone talks really weird in skyrim

i miss cyrodill :(

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

how come they hired every voice actor who did a fake arnold impression and was like "arnold wisenhiemer" in every 90s cartoon

I like when the one guy is like "That's because there weren't any dragons, idiot! they're just coming to life now for the first time in forever!" in a childish Mr. Freeze voice

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*tears streaming down my face as I come to the realization that reinstalling Oblivion was the right choice all along* Yes, I have come seeking the light.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I like when the one guy is like "That's because there weren't any dragons, idiot! they're just coming to life now for the first time in forever!" in a childish Mr. Freeze voice

lmao i just got to that part with my mage char last night and i also noticed how weird that line sounds

also even the first guy you talk to sounds weird he's like "wheu...are yeu.."

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

*tears streaming down my face as I come to the realization that reinstalling Oblivion was the right choice all along* Yes, I have come seeking the light.

how come theres no Oblivion remastered. Because Todd Coward is too loving afraid of its power.mThats why.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My most enduring memory of Skyrim is when I got to the Whitehold jarl for the first time and he was like "Do you have proof you're the dragon born?" and I thought "Oh this is cool I get to demonstrate my power" so I yelled Fus at him and everyone in the throne room went hostile and killed me and then they continued the RP conversation as I faded to black.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 30, 2016

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

you mess with the Jarl, you get the Bjorns. -Sammy "Crazy Sam" Giancarlo, one of the more wild members of my Overwatch clan who also happens to be a huge Elderscrollshead.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao i just got to that part with my mage char last night and i also noticed how weird that line sounds

also even the first guy you talk to sounds weird he's like "wheu...are yeu.."

does the remaster have all the DLC? i like how the guy who does arnold-guard voice forgets exactly how to do it, so all the "we have to do something about these vampire attacks!" sound like they pulled some guy off the street and said "do an imitation of the skyrim guards."

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

It does. Thank you #basedtodd

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Half the fun is doing a fresh install and updating all of your favourite mods. Jump in.

I spend a weekend doing this about once a year and then I play for an hour and don't touch it again.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Is there a PS4 Skyrim thread?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

RC Cola posted:

Is there a PS4 Skyrim thread?

You're already here. Well met, Dragonborn.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

I spend a weekend doing this about once a year and then I play for an hour and don't touch it again.

As a sort of tribute to the coming of Winter when the first snow of the season arrives for the past five years now i have booted this game, climbed the highest peak in skyrim, and then opened my window for like 20 min, let it get good and freezing with some flurries coming in, then I blast the "new shout learned" chant (edit: https://youtu.be/UsnRQJxanVM) and scream "FUS RO DAH!!!" out of my window.

No joke, a couple years back I shouted as loud as I could and my neighbors light up santa display next door actually fell over. Not saying I'm Dragonborn or anything but well, I suppose anything is possible eh? ;)

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 30, 2016

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

barely into my playthrough and a vampire attacked and killed the guy who runs the blacksmith in whiterun while i wasnt there and the store is just closed forever now lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I kicked the WoW habit for good last time I think... and also I have Battlerite keeping me busy when I feel the gamer itch come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

barely into my playthrough and a vampire attacked and killed the guy who runs the blacksmith in whiterun while i wasnt there and the store is just closed forever now lol

Godd Howard rides again.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
And before you say, the gamer itch, should be itching all the time: I'm blaming the hosed up times we live in and not my failure as a gamer *sob*

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I had the Gamer itch for weeks but then I showered

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Represent.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/ZanySquidFPSMarksman

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I want to buy the milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Well my fellow ES:S fans, tomorrow is halloween and for me that means going to my local Y's costume constest/talent show/ spooktacular.

Since Skyrim is really hot right now, I've decided to get a few friends together who are passionate about it as I am and what were gonna do is essentially this music+dance number:

https://youtu.be/0GgdzZqBdTY

while we're all dressed up as Skyrim characters (im going as the dragonborn obviously with the iconic fur armor and iron horned helmet) billing ourselves as "The Skyrimaniacs" and will be dancing to this routine. I also have a bit of a Skyrim Rap that I've spent the past month penning that I really tink is going to rock the house. Also remember if we win all the cash will be going to Arrow in The Knee, a charity that specializes in getting medical care and supplies to people with leg and knee injuries. If anyone wants in on this just check out some of the flyers I have up around Brooklyn, it's going to be a Skyriffic time.