Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Preordered. I would LOVE to be drinking Kaceytron's milk on Halloween night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

barely into my playthrough and a vampire attacked and killed the guy who runs the blacksmith in whiterun while i wasnt there and the store is just closed forever now lol

save every time you go to a town with the vampire stuff installed. between them, the cultists, and the dragons, townspeople get murdered really easily.

you can resurrect him if you're playing on PC by using the console, or sell to his wife instead.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
On PS4 when I try to fight valkas to join the companions everyone goes hostile and attacks me. How do I fix this?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

RC Cola posted:

On PS4 when I try to fight valkas to join the companions everyone goes hostile and attacks me. How do I fix this?

This is an ancient bug that got fixed a long time ago. Try punching a guard and going to jail to clear your scripts

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

that happened to me too but its because i just started roasting his rear end with magic so he didnt even get a chance to tell me to stop

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

that happened to me too but its because i just started roasting his rear end with magic so he didnt even get a chance to tell me to stop

lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-A5Lk2PiD0

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

One time a bully in school came up to me and I thought he said "give me your sweetroll" and I asked him to repeat and it turns out he just called me a fag. Skyrim is amazing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'll still never forget the time I was doing a research project for school in the library and happened upon a full-color historical perspective of the United States. One of the pages was blue and I just knew that I had to tear it out and bring it back to Achenar after hours and hours of looking on the ol' Gateway. I couldn't solve the puzzle of how to get past the police at Copley Station outside the library, but boy will I have some memories to cherish. Thanks, Miller Brothers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

One time a bully in school came up to me and I thought he said "give me your sweetroll" and I asked him to repeat and it turns out he just called me a fag. Skyrim is amazing.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Been watching a LOT of Boss Rose lately and it really makes of me think of his paintings when I'm playing Skyrim.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ristolaz posted:

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ristolaz posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
so what mods are you guys gonna be using

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Be waiting for the Nintendo Switch release for this one, methinsk.

edit: methinks

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
[scene A lot of hip young people who are slightly more attractive than normal are having a party on top of the roof top from the nintendo switch preview. They're smiling and laughing and talking to each other without checking their phones and they're drinking wine. Suddenly i bumble through the door like a gigantic clumsy oaf and knock over a plate of food onto the floor and it breaks. I'm holding a nintendo switch playing skyrim remastered and i'm wearing a white t shirt with black text reading "VG CATS". the entire party trys really hard to ignore me and not look in my direction]
me: Hail and well met travellers. fus rohdah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

no they will not posted:

[scene A lot of hip young people who are slightly more attractive than normal are having a party on top of the roof top from the nintendo switch preview. They're smiling and laughing and talking to each other without checking their phones and they're drinking wine. Suddenly i bumble through the door like a gigantic clumsy oaf and knock over a plate of food onto the floor and it breaks. I'm holding a nintendo switch playing skyrim remastered and i'm wearing a white t shirt with black text reading "VG CATS". the entire party trys really hard to ignore me and not look in my direction]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

no they will not posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

no they will not posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

havent though about vg cats in so long lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm loling at the VG Cats shirt

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

no they will not posted:

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

HORMELCHILI posted:

havent though about vg cats in so long lol

Its still going more or less, every so often new comic shows up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

no they will not posted:

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Judge Tesla posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

5 years ago today....

http://m.imgur.com/YKJLXOm

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Judge Tesla posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3645/

"Just a simple mod that'll give you a one handed level when you read The Lusty Argonian Maid, Vol.1 or 2."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I have spent the last three days straight in Skyrim, with another two (Shan't be attending my family's thanksgiving dinner due to political reasons) ahead of me. I am the Dragonborn!

Now, as some of you may know I'm mainly an Oblivion guy. This is actually my first time completing the story all the way through, and I gotta say nitpicks aside it's a p. great game.

The combat is viceral and heavy, the story is absolutely gripping, and those shouts, oh man, those shouts. This game is basically a 'Come At Me Bro' simulator, and I'm all for it.

Game on, fellow Dragonbournes.