Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

luv 2 date boys posted:

seriously am i the only motherfucker here that can picture jesus driving this bitch:

jesus isnt a real person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

jesus isnt a real person

bitch tell that to the camaro iroc-z

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

luv 2 date boys posted:

bitch tell that to the camaro iroc-z

<----- is owned

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

everything all at once

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Do both at the same time or weed first but never toke if you haven't been and are drunk, you're gonna have a bad time.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Justin Credible posted:

Do both at the same time or weed first but never toke if you haven't been and are drunk, you're gonna have a bad time.

This is a very strange myth and it keeps popping up everywhere. What gives? Worst that can happen is you fall asleep on the spot and that's really only a problem if you're a woman and there is a male within a five mile radius.

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Oct 28, 2016

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
idk quite often it makes you feel really awful all of a sudden ime

it's really only when i come home from the pub or something reeling drunk and blaze one because why not

drinking and smoking all day though never seems to be a problem

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i don't think you can really refer to other people s subjective experiences as a myth either, unless you're one of those "everyone else is just pretending to like alcohol/beer/coffee" type sperglords

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Justin Credible posted:

lmao, no

no, no, no.

get good and drunk.

then smoke a bowl.

get hosed up

lights out

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Justin Credible posted:

i once got sick from smoking too much after getting drunk but i was a 17 year old bitch who couldn't handle either so perhaps that's ur problem

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
i dont get people who mix weed and alcohol, htey are like polar opposites

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was younger i got drunk at a friend's house and hit the bong and then just projectile vomited all over his bed

feelin good!

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
How do you get drunk on weed

sorry I'm on adderall and klonopin my questions are very specific and indicate an extreme attention to detail while being chillaxed as gently caress

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

luv 2 date boys posted:

seriously am i the only motherfucker here that can picture jesus driving this bitch:

Plenty of Jesuses drive those, it's either an Iroc-Z or a

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

texting my ex posted:

i dont get people who mix weed and alcohol, htey are like polar opposites

there's nothing better in life than smoking a joint and drinking a beer in the park/ur garden on a sunny afternoon

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
there's opium in the joint and then you get a blowjob

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

KomodoWagon posted:

This is a very strange myth and it keeps popping up everywhere. What gives? Worst that can happen is you fall asleep on the spot and that's really only a problem if you're a woman and there is a male within a five mile radius.

Easy as hell to get the spins and puke if you aren't paying attention to your alcohol intake and then try hitting the dank, especially if you're at a party and already stumble-drunk from liquor.

That said toking and having a few beers is pretty great. Crossfade responsibly.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's a bad idea if you got a high sex drive.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
posting in a god
Damb
Thrad

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
This was the only way I would get drunk for the longest time

then I stopped smoking weed and suddenly I was like "woah, I can actually handle booze now"

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

How do you get drunk on weed

sorry I'm on adderall and klonopin my questions are very specific and indicate an extreme attention to detail while being chillaxed as gently caress

Irrelevant question. You are doing the thread wrong from the start so there is no need to seek an answer. Get out of here and come back when you're drunk and high on weed.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
Can you imagine being some guy in like the medieval era that is all wasted on honey mead and stuff when one of your friends approaches you saying he has this stuff from the orient that will put you in a totally different state of mind.. And he pulls out some weed. And you fashion a pipe from a piece of wood or use your tobacco pipe or whatever.. And you get crossfaded for the first time in your life... at 37 years old. Whoa. Crazy

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
medieval peasant dude's already trippin like gently caress off ergot that grew on last winter's wheat stores tbh

sick tho

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I can imagine kicking in a medieval inns door down in my loving armor, sitting down with some wenchs fat titties in my grill, drinking some drat mead and weed at 37. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Hell yeah.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

InediblePenguin posted:

medieval peasant dude's already trippin like gently caress off ergot that grew on last winter's wheat stores tbh

sick tho

achewoodtubaouthouse.jpeg

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

InediblePenguin posted:

sick tho

It's like I'm loving there right now. loving vivid as hell.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

luv 2 date boys posted:

he's just a bronze-age dirtbag, baby

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sorry, no drinks.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
hit a bong, chug a beer, exhale

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

^ that is a very advanced move

Dave_Indeed posted:

Yeah I can imagine kicking in a medieval inns door down in my loving armor, sitting down with some wenchs fat titties in my grill, drinking some drat mead and weed at 37. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Hell yeah.

4 and 20 and yea it is good to be alive in these tymes medevial

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
In the process of getting drunk.

Will get high soon enough.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Drunk and high at the same time, drinking champagne on the airplane

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TopHatGenius posted:

In the process of getting drunk.

Will get high soon enough.

Come back after you have tasted of the dank

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
im high on phenibut and moxy is that ok

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Can you imagine being some guy in like the medieval era that is all wasted on honey mead and stuff when one of your friends approaches you saying he has this stuff from the orient that will put you in a totally different state of mind.. And he pulls out some weed. And you fashion a pipe from a piece of wood or use your tobacco pipe or whatever.. And you get crossfaded for the first time in your life... at 37 years old. Whoa. Crazy

the byzantine emperors were known to smoke opium and hash a habit they borrowed from the Persian world

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
3 beers + 1 bowl ftw.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Firmy Shoyombo posted:

3 beers + 1 bowl ftw.

not enuf beers, pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Justin Credible posted:

Completely disagree.

luv 2 date boys posted:

not enuf beers, pussy.

He does not have a subconscious desire to die, and for that he should be commended.

• Locked thread