Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

soupbone sal posted:

He does not have a subconscious desire to die, and for that he should be commended.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I am loving drunk. No weed tonight. I will show myself out.

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus

luv 2 date boys posted:

not enuf beers, pussy.

That's 1 serving. You have multiple across the night.

EDIT: Like instead of a whisky shot with a beer back it's 3 beers and a bowl.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

...and the pitch! posted:

Come back after you have tasted of the dank

have returned at the dank

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Million Ghosts posted:

you gotta mix the beer to weed ratio juuuuust right or else poo poo gets unpleasent

Yeah I like 5 beers then a couple cones, then wash away the cough with the last beer

Robot Cuttlefish
Apr 6, 2016
Present and voting mother fuckers

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
Just hit that sweet spot where I qualify but can still type.

Yo, would it be weird to go to some drunk chick's wedding if she's a total stranger? Cuz I went out for poutine when I was sober and got the invite, and most of me thinks it'd be funny to go and giver her a card with like a $10 gift certificate for the poutine place, but part of me thinks that's be weird, but part of me hopes she'll come through with her promise to set me up with someone at the post-reception bar crawl.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TopHatGenius posted:

have returned at the dank

Well met friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
step 1: make green dragon
step 2: get drunk and high at the same time