Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Cristiano Ronaldo is doubtlessly one of the three best players of all times

Lionel Messi is one of the others

The last? Hard to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

Pele is overrated.

i agree with this 100%

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

the third best is Veloce E'buono

hes fast and good.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

1 thierry henry
2 dennis bergkamp
3 emmanuel eboue

there all retards, op.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

how many loving TIMES do i have to explain this? SUAREZ NEVER BIT ANYONE INTENTIONALLY!!!!! stupid loving racist faggots hate my south american brother who stole my heart as he stole anfield's breath at the same time with his dazzling and beautiful footwork. HONESTLY gently caress you dumb loving retarded oval office bitch if you think that SUAREZ AKA THE BEST LIVERPOOL PLAYER OF ALL TIME ever did that poo poo!!! 1) patrice evra = shady character, likely homosexual, bl*ck which i mean come on and 2) was PROVEN to be LYING about what we said suarez called him. On top of all that NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

do i need to repeat that?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

loving stupid fags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Suarez did something wrong: he used racial slurs to address a fellow footballer.

he didn't bitch.

• Locked thread