Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
It's a pity there's only two candidates really (I will laugh so hard if it turns out like 2012 and she doesn't even make the runoffs)

And then I'll cry because Melenchon probably can't beat capitalism with a human face personified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/samfr/status/856097071140667392

may better watch out, looks like UKIP is harnessing the power of the gorilla mindset

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gorilla cum man, meet gorilla cum lady

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Cheering for Melenchon today, here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fiction posted:

Cheering for Melenchon today, here.

Same, from Asheville.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
According to france 2 exit polls macron would win with a 23,7% le pen behind with 21%

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

R. Guyovich posted:

melenchon isn't the greatest but this warms my red heart

Make 2017 1917 again

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

kibaces posted:

According to france 2 exit polls macron would win with a 23,7% le pen behind with 21%

im sure the elitist banker with no base will win

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo posted:

im sure the elitist banker with no base will win

apparently has the largest base of any candidate

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
drat it

looks like hamon spoiled for Melechon

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
leftist parties spoiling for each other, how unprecedented

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

leftist parties spoiling for each other, how unprecedented

macron should be a part of PS (like hamon), he abandoned it after killing the party with his lovely policies. once again CC backs hosed up polticos that will most likely lose to fascists

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

macron should be a part of PS (like hamon), he abandoned it after killing the party with his lovely policies. once again CC backs hosed up polticos that will most likely lose to fascists

i don't remember backing anyone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

drat it

looks like hamon spoiled for Melechon

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i don't remember backing anyone

hmm sure. just like you're an arch-leftist that for some reason defends lovely dems endlessly (and now traitor macron too!)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
now melechon's voters will have to double down for a fascist who wants to leave the eu and a neoliberal who tried to push policies that left the current president with 4% approval ratings

this is going to end badly

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

hmm sure. just like you're an arch-leftist that for some reason defends lovely dems endlessly (and now traitor macron too!)

like most americans, my interest in the french politics largely begins and ends with wanting le pen to lose.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

like most americans, my interest in the french politics largely begins and ends with wanting le pen to lose.

so it was your kindred bond of terrible centrism that made you rush to macron's defense?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

so it was your kindred bond of terrible centrism that made you rush to macron's defense?

that's a pretty liberal definition of "defense" you have there, but whatever. go take out your anger at the french electorate on someone else

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:smugdon:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Top City Homo posted:

now melechon's voters will have to double down for a fascist who wants to leave the eu and a neoliberal who tried to push policies that left the current president with 4% approval ratings

Mélanchon came in loving fourth lmao

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Here's how Mélenchon can still win

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Mélanchon came in loving fourth lmao

third tied

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

whomupclicklike posted:

- H.O.H.N. Bonhomme

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I love my useless centrist liberal party and my lovely unrepresentative first past the post electoral system. let me spread my cheeks for the Queen now

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

whomupclicklike posted:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fiction posted:

I love my useless centrist liberal party and my lovely unrepresentative first past the post electoral system. let me spread my cheeks for the Queen now

my head of state is like a gazillion years old and she's still less senile than yours lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sorry france, you hosed up

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

when the polonium hits

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/856045063985655808

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

literally what did he mean by this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Assange is an enemy of the people

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Condiv is pretty obviously a TEACHYES alt now I think about it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

whomupclicklike posted:

Here's how the Superdelegates can turn the election *Germany invades*

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

What about the College Electoral tho

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

who? also, calling on zdr to confirm i'm no-one's alt

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

How many times can Macron say "nazi" and "fascist" in two weeks? Let's find out....

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Upside of the French election is my prediction yesterday didn't come true; I thought LePen would get 26% at least and Macron would underperform but it looks like that didn't happen at all. Polls basically predicted the result, no upset/last minute swell of support for LePen.

I still think there's no way Macron wins round 2 but I'm slightly less confident in that given that it looks like LePen if anything loses support in the days running up the the vote.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

lol u think anybody remembers teachyes

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

DrProsek posted:

Upside of the French election is my prediction yesterday didn't come true; I thought LePen would get 26% at least and Macron would underperform but it looks like that didn't happen at all. Polls basically predicted the result, no upset/last minute swell of support for LePen.

I still think there's no way Macron wins round 2 but I'm slightly less confident in that given that it looks like LePen if anything loses support in the days running up the the vote.

We knew Macron sucks, but its impossible to duplicate how much Hillary sucked, so the polling was accurate this time.

• Locked thread