Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WORLDS BEST BABY
Aug 26, 2006

The Puppet Master posted:

hey i was thinking the same thing, but of course i am foreigner here and not sure what exactly i can do

in the same position. As someone who feels like we should have a progressive, leftist message, but also generally likes the EU, but also completely gets that the world is on an anti-establishment bender (regardless of who is offering it or what they believe), i've got no idea where to start. especially when your dutch sucks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WORLDS BEST BABY
Aug 26, 2006

Sai posted:

lmao thierry baudet says dutch people are fed up with three core issues: immigration, the euro, and market sanctions against russia

this is going to be the usa 2016 election all over again

Isn't this more of a wishlist for him than anything else

WORLDS BEST BABY
Aug 26, 2006

My Imaginary GF posted:

If by 'new nazis' you mean ISIS, c. Europe is once again allowing the rise of militant, religious fascism, because it is too loving weak to take a stand for European values.

Can you even name Dutch or German values any more?

circle parties, splitting bills, all the important stuff basically

WORLDS BEST BABY
Aug 26, 2006

On the positive side it's cool to see a green party grow so much, and the PVV's 'defeat' is a nice blow to the narrative of a 'patriotic spring' around the EU

• Locked thread