Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

An anti-SP ad that makes me want to vote for them even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Baloogan posted:

can you translate your dumb languages into the standard language all of humanity uses?

"If Roemer gets into the Little Tower(That's where the Prime Minister works), we're moving to Switzerland".

This was made by a business magazine during the last elections, who were so against SP they were gonna run away if the SP won. To this day I have no idea what the chainsaw and blood symbolizes, but it reminds me of DOOM so I voted them that year.

Apparently the SP liked the ad cause this year they made their own.

"Put the saw to deductible".

SP wants to get rid of deductible in health care and insurance companies, and set up a big ol' universal health care system. However due to the lack of extreme gore and a bitch-made chainsaw, they haven't won my vote yet.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

The Puppet Master posted:

Did that actually happen? Will this splinter party also deny the Armenian Genocide?

She should go 180 degrees and name her party the "Armenian Genocide Party"

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Namarrgon posted:

While the SP is pretty vocal about being anti Europe, but they want reform, not departure.

Only a week now until Dutch elections.

That's one of the reasons I'm voting for them. They may be against the EU, but at least they want to reform it instead of trying to destroy the country by leaving it.

Anyway can't wait until the election results and Wilders either cries about not getting enough votes or cries about not getting into a coalition because everyone hates him.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
"Do you want more or less sobriety?"
"Less! Less! Less!"
"We'll make it happen" - Geert Wilders, before spraying the migrant horde with vodka cannons.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So #FascistNetherlands is trending on twitter and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Baloogan posted:

whats the most offensive term for someone from the netherlands?

Calling him/her a Belgian

• Locked thread