Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I'm voting PvdG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

PvdA actually has a decent program this time. Still don't trust the fuckers.

I'm a delegate to today's SP regional conferences, tell me which parts of the program suck! (besides everything about immigration, discrimination, and integration :()

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

9-Volt Assault posted:

Still no party that wants full communism now so I'll probably vote animal rights party because they seem to be the only one that realize that capitalism is bad (for animals but close enough).

Yeah but she's also a Weird Christian like lots of her inner circle. Also the SP mentioned class struggle in the programme!

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

twoday posted:

It's the first election since I became a Dutch citizen, so I've only voted once before and it was in the water board elections (I voted for the party of water animals, I speak for the ducks). Who should I vote for, goons??

What Would Colve Do

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

twoday posted:

SP is too conservative. I want a hipper fresher SP (that isn't groenlinks)

I too wish for total destruction of Noord-Brabant and Limburg

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Entropist posted:

I could see the SP entering a coalition with the PVV, they share some populist views and some social security related ones. But the PVV would have to tone down some of their extreme views significantly during the negotiations for that.

this is the stupidest opinion. not just because it's factually untrue (the only things the SP and PVV somewhat agree on are healthcare and governance) but also because it'd literally be the end of the SP

http://partijgedrag.nl/partijgelijkenis.php

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Entropist posted:

Your optimism is admirable!

So's your ignorance

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

maurice de hond is the world's worst pollster and i love the #shitpeilsays hashtag on the twittersphere

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

televised humiliation of the new racist parties is the only good thing that'll probably happen in these here elections

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

america is bad

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

If by 'new nazis' you mean ISIS, c. Europe is once again allowing the rise of militant, religious fascism, because it is too loving weak to take a stand for European values.

Can you even name Dutch or German values any more?

gezelligheid, kinderfeesten, casual racism

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

twoday posted:

I want a party that supports basic income and the enforcement of the Bakker-Schut plan

same but also full communism

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Sai posted:

remember to get your parents and neighbors to vote for something other than pvv or vvd god bless trump has been a blessing in disguise but dont expect we will win

(nsfw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0bQ8_NSZU

fvd????

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Asehujiko posted:

If you don't mind the Putin fanboyism, yeah. Remember which side of the Wilders waving his(and Putin's) dick in Ukraine's face referendum they were on. SP are good people for city councils but please do not let them anywhere near foreign policy.

1. actually left
2. sane
3. not traitors

pick two

1+2=SP
1+3=PvdD
2+3=GL/D66/PvdA

The way I see it, further fragmentation of the union will only lead to more eastern countries getting crimea'd and from personal experience I know that while they appear leftist in their larval stage, alt med/anti vax/"spiritual" nuts will happily horsehoe theory themselves over to the right through a process of healing crystals=>big pharma=>banksters=>jewish bankers=>sieg heil and can not be relied upon to actually stay left when they're actually needed the most.

We can put the neoliberals up against the wall when this is over, we can't do the same with little green men.

You're posting a lot of "sp = putin" scare mongering without anything to back up your claims

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

twoday posted:

Those fascists blocked the Turkish minister from visiting their country!

Look at what I just found in natura:

No ring, no vote.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

AlexanderCA posted:

No People, no capitalism.

#PvdG

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I think CDA was biggest in the 80s with 35%.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39314250

This'll have fun effects on the French elections :v:

e: wrt Dutch coalitions, PvdA membership just overwhelmingly (80%) voted against any coalition with the VVD, making VVD-CDA-D66-CU/GL much more likely.

vanity slug has issued a correction as of 16:27 on Mar 18, 2017

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

u brexit ukip it posted:

I still think a coalition with CU would be seen as too risky with just a one-seat majority. Every time something vaguely controversial came up there'd be dozens of MP's who might hold the government hostage.

VVD/CDA would pretty much always be able to count on SGP support. More iffy with D66.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

u brexit ukip it posted:

There is still the PvdA option. They really like being in government and it's not like they have anything to lose at this point.

Jeoh posted:

e: wrt Dutch coalitions, PvdA membership just overwhelmingly (80%) voted against any coalition with the VVD, making VVD-CDA-D66-CU/GL much more likely.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Wilders is being a little bitch about "MILLIONS OF PVV VOTERS BEING SILENCED" and now Schipper is going all "ya work something out and go full hitler again"

https://twitter.com/DenhartogT/status/844493898982588416

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

jeremy corbyn is 70% good 30% bad

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

hell yeah more elections let's loving run this poo poo into the ground

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

things can only get better™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU