Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Fiction posted:

Netherlands:

PVV = Muslim hatin, religion clingin right wingers led by a guy with bad hair. Wants a Nexit referendum so good luck forming a coalition in Netherlands' clusterfuck proportional representation system.

PVV isn't religious, just xenophobic. I wouldnt really call them left or right wingers in the econonic sense either. As they just say whatever they think gets them more votes with the people sympathetic to the xenophobic platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
The SGP exists to represent the Dutch reformed churches and that's something your basically born into or not.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
No People, no capitalism.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
I might vote pvda because, while I prefer D66's more libertine attitude, I really dislike vvd's authoritarian "act normal" spiel. Economically I like a stronger welfare state in principle as well. But, It doesn't really affect my STEMlord situation personally.

So, welp, I'll probably just end up with D66 anyways because gently caress you, got mine.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Enschede student sailing association bar exit poll:
D66: 9
GL: 5
VVD: 2
PvdD: 1
Ondernemerspartij: 1
Not eligible to vote: 1
Won't say: 1

What academic bubble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
It's Enschede, thus there's one girl in that list (vvd). Ondernemerspartij dude is 18 years old and didnt actively experience the Brinkman in the past.

• Locked thread