Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

What he said but there's a third LePen, Marine's niece Marion-Maréchal Le Pen.

She's my MP. Racist as all hell in a roundabout way and some sort of crypto-catholic-from-before-Vatican-2. Unelectable but in the South of France.

Yeah, but: would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Kurtofan posted:

nah, the left electorate is way more likely to vote for the corrupt right ("vote for the crook" back in 2002).

the right is less likely to vote for a left wing candidate

so same as it always was

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

What is Michel houelembecxq's take on the situation

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

post DENK memes

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

So wilders ate poo poo huh? Thought he'd pick up some support over the turkey fight

Hope DENK ate poo poo as well

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

poty posted:

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I hope Erdogan gets mad at other countries just to see what they come up with.

Fascist Belgium *guy angrily squeezing waffle*

*skips over all the talking parts of van damme movies*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

9-Volt Assault posted:

Not really. Wilders never had a chance of becoming prime-minister, and he was losing support quickly the last few weeks. The higher than expected result for the conservatives just means most regular people will get hosed for a couple more years. Also, the Netherlands will continue to not do poo poo to curb carbon emissions, despite half our nation being many meters below sea level. :lol:

between the new healthcare plan killing all the olds in america and the conservatives turning the netherlands into windmill atlantis, you have to admire the right for solving the problem it itself poses

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

get that OUT of my face posted:

how's france doing btw

its bad

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i hope le pen wins

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010