Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sai
Sep 20, 2004

animals are good and cool but not that good and cool, imo

also the whole weird christian sect thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

oliwan posted:

You sound like a dumb bitch computer toucher so I'm not going to debate you sorry friend

name one anti-capitalist proposal the pvdd has actually introduced in congress between working fulltime on making sure the condoms for foxes in the betuwe are degradable or whatever

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Just got word from oliwan's family that he has killed himself, very sad. You can honor his memory by voting for SP or GL, or hell even PvdA. Parties that will actually do something instead of jerking themselves off over the life quality of some stupid loving rodent in some Amsterdam canal. RIP in Peace.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

yesterday i called some fringe parties that ran in 2010/2012 to ask them who they were going to vote for since i thought it might make an interesting article but they were all really boring and droned on for 15 minutes about their revolutionary new ideas that will change the world

anyways the party leader of HEEL NEDERLAND is voting VVD and the party leader of NIEUW NEDERLAND didn't want to specify but I'm guessing FvD, the guy from SOPN was really agressive for no reason

remember to vote today everyone, but more importantly, remember to have fun

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

oliwan posted:

Please vote left, so whatever you do, don't vote pvda/CDA/VVD.

tia.

bitch

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

i 100% do not understand why turnout is so high and it could be good for the left or it could be good fior the right i really dont know

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

after watching the us elections dutch tv right now is like time travel back to the early eighties

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

if ur in the us you probably need a proxy or something but this is public tv rn

its boring as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

what the hell kind of accent does marianne thieme have? its like zaans but all consonants are in the back of the throat, I've never heard anyone talk like that

• Locked thread