Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
It's not ideal but the fash has been sufficiently bashed and I can live with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

So has another country fallen to putins right wing nationalist machine or nah

No, status quo maintained more or less, possibly a bit greener

twoday
May 4, 2005

Tweede Kamer 2017 (artist's rendering)

edit: I made this just for laughs, profit from oil death, etc.

twoday has issued a correction as of 12:52 on Mar 16, 2017

twoday
May 4, 2005

Namarrgon posted:

PvdA would get on its knees in an instant if offered a position as a lapdog partner in the coalition.

In the words of some old guy I spoke to yesterday; "good luck to the formateur".

VVD+CDA+D66+PvdA has a pretty strong majority in senate, I'm pretty sure this is how it's going to go

but yeah, PvdA is pretty much like Reek from Game of Thrones now

twoday
May 4, 2005

Ideology aside, the problem with CU is that such a coalition would have the absolute bare minimum majority in both houses. Groenlinks would offer stronger margins. So fingers crossed for a "Groenrechts" coalition.

twoday has issued a correction as of 11:24 on Mar 19, 2017

twoday
May 4, 2005

And a strong role by d66 would help mediate the arguments between VVD and GL, though I imagine the negotiations would take a while, and I bet Jesse Klaver would be full of swagger and annoying as gently caress to negotiate with. It seems unlikely, but it's the best possibility, I think.

twoday
May 4, 2005

The aquamarine coalition

twoday
May 4, 2005

Everyone is so sassy and sharp on Monday mornings

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's happening!!!

They are trying to form Groenrechts

twoday
May 4, 2005

Everytime I hear about Francois Fillon, I think about Francois Villon, the medieval French rapper.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Somebody stabbed a cop at the UK Parliament, looks like Corbyn finally snapped.

As of March 29th we will start the two year process of negotiations to remove this post from this thread.

twoday
May 4, 2005

did you guys hear the news about brexout? England is leaving the European Union apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

At least they managed to kill them pretty quickly this time, 2 bad guys and 1 policeman dead it seems

edit: oh no there is still something happening

twoday has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Apr 20, 2017

• Locked thread