Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Pollyanna posted:

Europe is getting corncobbed by the new Nazis cuz they failed to learn from past mistakes, c/d

If by 'new nazis' you mean ISIS, c. Europe is once again allowing the rise of militant, religious fascism, because it is too loving weak to take a stand for European values.

Can you even name Dutch or German values any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Pollyanna posted:

First they came for the Muslims...

First the muslims illegally immigrated by the millions, and your politicians said nothing out of fear of the left.

Then the illegal immigrants began to self-radicalize, and your politicians said nothimg because it was America's problem.

Now terrorists are traveling throughout Europe free as can be and your politicians are LOSERS because they said nothing and have no plan.

Whereas I have a plan and know a solution: copy America's immigration processes and procedures, and hold illegal immigrants in detention until they are deported.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Aliquid posted:

I looked up D66 years ago to read their platform and learned they're in favor of doing away with PR and instituting a bicameral FPTP legislature, explicitly mentioning how great US politics is

What the gently caress

American politics is the greatest achievement of human civilization. Good for them.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
You had a terrorist, detained for being in contact with ISIL and actively plotting an attack, released by German authorities because...Angela Merkel invited them to Germany.

And folk wonder why alternative political parties are on the rise in Europe. Control your loving known terrorists, you dumb eurofucks!

• Locked thread