Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Welcome to the Halloween Gift Train! - I have been assured that this is a real sale and not some sort of spooky ghost sale, so here is a thread! We're still running backwards!

My SteamID is /id/Nettle_Soup, feel free to friend me if you have any issues, or even if you just want to chat. :) I tend to respond faster there than by forum PMs, since I spend most of my time refreshing this page and not looking at the control panel.

• Please spend a minimum of $7 or £5 or €6.50 - If you don't and your giftee is not happy, you will not be allowed to ride the train again.
  • Talk to the people either side of you, make some steam friends!
  • Please keep your wishlists up to date, you can't complain about your gifts if you don't! Please use the wishlist as first priority! Wishlist games are always better.
  • Bundle codes must be agreed between both parties. Don't just throw a code at somebody, tell them what it is, and if the giftee doesn't want the code, they're free to reject it. Codes are worth 1/2 their Steam value unless they're even cheaper on g2a or something. I'd rather you play once rather than play 20 times with sub-par gifts each time.
  • Once you've received your gift, please post a confirmation in thread or edit your post!
  • Post again, or edit your last post once you've gotten and/or given a gift. :)
  • If you say "Surprise me", then don't complain when you get something you don't want!

You take a gift from the person below you in the train, and give to the person above, that's basically it!

So you join up by posting your SteamID in the thread as a plain, clickable URL. Just do what other people are doing, and ask if you're not sure, it's ok!

The list when you join looks something like this:
Nettles
Xander
Mid_Ben
You, just signed up.

This is just an example, but you would then give a gift to Mid_Ben, who gives one to Xander, who gives one to me. Basically, sign up, give a gift and then wait for somebody else to sign up and give you one! Again, if you're unsure, sign up and then wait for a list update in the thread, or ask, nobody here bites. :) If you sign up and don't post or take or send anything for like, three hours, you might get cut out, please wait til you have a bit of time before signing up, it tends to move pretty quick.

:siren: The latest list will always be near the top of the last page of the thread, this below is archive!
I guess I'll start it off, once the sale begins. Just throwing this up in advance. :)
Nettles < Got
Xander77
anilEhilated
Xander77
Princey
Beer_War
Samfucius
Justin_Brett
The Claptain
[s]Xander77
Japanese Dating Sim
Nemesis of Moles
Sklurb
Justin_Brett
LonelyMudkip
Sklurb
The Claptain
Sklurb
Vlaada Chvatil
Kaboom Dragoon
Inco
Princey
Sklurb
Justin_Brett
A good poster
SA_Avenger
Sklurb
JD-Smith

The Claptain

I have been spending most of my time lately in a super spooky haunted hospital so this might be a bit ramshackle for the first day or so, but we'll see how it goes!

I also have some games to give away, so keep an eye on the thread for steamgifts giveaways! Giveaways are welcome here, it's a friendly place. :)

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Thanks to Xander for all of the things! I'll carry it over and gift whoever jumps on last, here's a giveaway for the first few people to check the thread out!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Samfucius posted:

I already have Stardew, but I opened this up to check to see if my account was still active and it says I need to be in a certain group. Which group is that?

SA Goons, ask in the Steam thread and somebody will give you an invite.

Congrats to Knut0r ? For Winning :D

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

A week of hospital visiting just caught up with me, and I ended up sleeping the sleep of a thousand years. But it's over now, and since you can't get Theme Hospital on Steam, here's a giveaway for the next best thing!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Boop, catching up :)
Sklurb
JD-Smith
The Claptain
Xander77

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 30, 2016

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Happy day after halloween, I took a day off from computers and ate way too many sweets! Have some things!

Not 100% sure about the first one but I'll make up for it if it redeems weird. Good luck on some awful great games!

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Congrats to the people who won the give-aways, keys sent out. :)

• Locked thread