Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Because you're where everyone else was at ~17.

Nooner posted:

yea p much.

all that means is you guys are bitches really i don't see why i should have less empathy as I grow older

:ussr:

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

also

death is certain

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cuz that's the lazy bullshit that makes it okay that 300 years after the industrial revolution natives protesting about their lands being dicked with are met with private hired thugs with "poorly trained" (yeah loving right) dogs that maul people

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EorayMel posted:

Remember that time Defense of the Ancients was mentioned in the emails?

is that how Russia is involved in all this?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Its not like the Head of the FBI said under oath in front of Congress that Hilary broke multiple federal laws , displayed negligent behavior for someone in her position, and then lied to the public multiple times about what happened. But they arent going to press charges.

That would be crazy if that were a thing that happened to a candidate for president only a few months ago.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm torn because I want Hillary to win but I also want these stupid emails to give her and every one of her sycophant minions terminal stomach ulcers.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Its not like the Head of the FBI said under oath in front of Congress that Hilary broke multiple federal laws , displayed negligent behavior for someone in her position, and then lied to the public multiple times about what happened. But they arent going to press charges.

That would be crazy if that were a thing that happened to a candidate for president only a few months ago.

they aren't pressing charges because they don't have sufficient evidence of wrongdoing after a bigger investigation than what they did for loving 9/11 you nitwit

Bush lied to Congress, the American people, and the UN (or rather had Colin Powell do it for him, who later resigned in disgust) about going into a war that resulted in a nearly 2 decade long quagmire we're still involved with that has spawned all kinds of insane threats to global security and humanitarian crises

but u guys Hillary's emails

get over it already

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 19:17 on Oct 28, 2016

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

they aren't pressing charges because they don't have sufficient evidence of wrongdoing after a bigger investigation than what they did for loving 9/11 you nitwit

Look at his reg date :ssh:

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

Bush lied to Congress, the American people, and the UN (or rather had Colin Powell do it for him, who later resigned in disgust) about going into a war that resulted in a nearly 2 decade long quagmire we're still involved with that has spawned all kinds of insane threats to global security and humanitarian crises

but u guys Hillary's emails

get over it already

Wow you got this figured out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Captain Yossarian posted:

Look at his reg date :ssh:

he regged the day before my birthday! (: :toot:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Clinton acknowledge the emails

:abuela: :douche: :911:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Wow you got this figured out

look it's not my fault the GOP couldn't run a serious candidate against the most disliked Democratic presidential candidate since Reagan was elected

she sucks that doesn't mean i want a literal clown in office

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

some guy on the bus posted:

You're going to be put on the other side of the wall.

Id rather die than vote trump

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
MFW Hillary wins the election even though she is a criminal and did 9/11 II, Benghazi edition:

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
Hilary Clinton is a loving master yogi and achieved kaivalya you unwashed commoners

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

TheLightPurges posted:

Honestly I kind of did forget about it.

He never said she broke multiple federal laws, though.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
g a r y j o h n s o n

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

HILLARY would be at least as good a president as Nixon

You tell em' Comfy Fleece Sweater! :grin:

Nixon was the best President this country ever had IMHO

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey did you guys know that win or loose, Hillary will be speaking election night at a venue with a very real glass ceiling? :shepface:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's really mean of the FBI to troll republicans with this kind of false hope

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

I like how Colin Powell did the exact same thing but nobody gives a poo poo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

nigga crab pollock posted:

g a r y j o h n s o n

Ron Paul 2012 + (X+4)

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

SweetKarma posted:

They eat beet soup and poo poo it sucks.

You TAKE THAT BACK

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

He didn't do the exact same thing, though. And he's also not running for office.

He should probably be in prison for his role in selling the Iraq war, though.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hrmm,

FBI Director James Comey in a letter to senior lawmakers Friday said the bureau would be reviewing additional emails from Hillary Clinton's private email server "to determine whether they contain classified information," a potentially significant development in the closing days of a presidential campaign that the Democratic nominee had appeared to be putting away.

In the letter explaining his decision, Comey said "the FBI cannot yet assess" whether the information is "significant" nor could he offer a timetable for how long it will take investigators to make an assessment.

Comey wrote that the discovery of additional messages had occurred "in connection with an unrelated case," leading to the decision to resume the probe.

"in connection with an unrelated case,"

"unrelated case,"

Seems legit. Book em.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

EugeneJ posted:

It would be funnier if she has her big celebration party then has to resign the next day

"I...I was president for 12 hours!"

In Canada our first (and only so far) female Prime Minister wasn't actually elected, she was the only one who didn't run away from the sinking ship government and was appointed before her party got crucified into oblivion in the next election. It would be funny if what you said happened because having jokes in the history books for the first female leader could be a North America theme. Has Mexico had a female leader? Maybe they could elect one and she'll fall off a balcony and die while following the election results.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

You can't blame him, it was a different time, before people properly understood the new and strange email tech.

It was only like 30 years old at that point.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

nigga crab pollock posted:

g a r y j o h n s o n

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

bernie got this

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/792066902336106496

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/792066217074954240

Oh boy oh boy

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hey did you guys know that win or loose, Hillary will be speaking election night at a venue with a very real glass ceiling? :shepface:

I don't think jails have glass ceilings

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Doredrin posted:

Trump would be running away with this election if it was 1920.

Probably. If history books have taught me anything, it is that women did not exist prior to the 1940's.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Vakal posted:

Probably. If history books have taught me anything, it is that women did not exist prior to the 1940's.

what about cleopatra dummy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i heard cleopatra was just some greek dude in a wig

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

I can confirm; I have evidence

Only registered members can see post attachments!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Moridin920 posted:

Checks out the greeks were gay. All of them.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I hope she wins and puts us all to death.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean think about it augustus was all about it + he says things like "Ah, never to have married, and childless to have died!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm torn because I want Hillary to win but I also want these stupid emails to give her and every one of her sycophant minions terminal stomach ulcers.

You sound like someone who needs a nap.

• Locked thread