Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Hey so let's share any chicken wing recipes we've got. I'll start with the One True Buffalo Wing

Ok well started to write this part up but my buddy pr0k did a bang up job years ago. Read this http://www.goonswithspoons.com/Buffalo_Wings_with_Blue_Cheese_Dressing

Now here's for another wing recipe that while it looks like a joke or some Tasty! post on facebook but no really this is the same thing they make at a popular wing joint (Wild Wing Cafe) here in Atlanta just they make a gallon at a time, these are one of their best sellers.

Ranch Wings (Or as they call them Wild West Wings)
2 packets dry ranch seasoning mix
2 cups mayo
2 cups margarine

Mix all that together. Fry up your wings (that's enough for like 30-40). Toss the now hot wings in the sauce and once they're coated place them on a cooling rack on a baking sheet. Bake them for 5 minutes after being coated in a 350* oven. This melts most of the gloop off and what's left is pretty rad.

Now does anyone have a good lemon pepper wing recipe? Is it just lemon pepper seasoning + butter? I'd also love a good garlic wing recipe. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread