Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

Rabbits, Badgers, Otters.

That's all that comes to mind without googling.

The otters were knights errant working for a badger in a secret mountain fortress where they launched holy wars against the rats. Also, everyone loved puzzles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Cup Runneth Over posted:

And then everyone realized the real treasure was the friends they made along the way

Sorry, but the real treasure was pretty consistently enormous wheels of cheese.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
See, by saying a portal to the nether has to be exactly ten obsidian blocks, instead of ten or more obsidian blocks, you've created a more sophisticated game. A player could collect more of the difficult to obtain material, and make a bigger gate than normal, but then the gameplay experience for that player wouldn't be exactly the same as any other player's. That would be something a filthy casual would do.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

greententacle posted:

What, you can't make smaller portals, just larger ones? That's like the only reasonable objection I can think of.

Yeah, ole' dinnerbone decided that players should be allowed to make bigger portals to hell if they want to, but even after the change a portal has to be at least two blocks wide and three blocks high. The only way it's "easier" to make a portal now is if you don't remember what shape a portal has to be, you can just throw down any ole' rectangle instead of looking it up on the wiki.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

gasman posted:

:yikes:

Oh nexus hot files.

Aww! That cute catte climbed into skyrim and is clipping through the waifu model!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

That cat is also trippin balls because the only time I see cats with eyes that look like that is when they are hosed up on catnip, or when they feel threatened

Well, he is stuck in a computer.

C'mon out of there, kitty. I have wet food!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Kavak posted:

The modder is unsuprisingly a prima donna, saying something about how breaking up with his girlfriend shifted his muse or whatever and banning critics.

The dude's changing the story of his game to one he finds more interesting and telling people who don't like the changes to piss off. Sounds reasonable to me.

As for the traced art--well, let's see if that's placeholder art, or if it's remaining at launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

corn in the bible posted:

he wasn't going to change the art and anyway he cancelled it last week

Dude was hiring models so he could trace pictures of them.

Still, canceled, huh. That's that, I guess.