Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles

Mystic Mongol posted:

See, by saying a portal to the nether has to be exactly ten obsidian blocks, instead of ten or more obsidian blocks, you've created a more sophisticated game. A player could collect more of the difficult to obtain material, and make a bigger gate than normal, but then the gameplay experience for that player wouldn't be exactly the same as any other player's. That would be something a filthy casual would do.

What, you can't make smaller portals, just larger ones? That's like the only reasonable objection I can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles
I'm surprised the girl doesn't also have to be a virgin.

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles
What game is that for? What's an Orassan?

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles

Leal posted:

Holy poo poo

First glance I thought it was a child's drawing, you could probably use that as well