Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

m2pt5 posted:

This one would be decent if not for the stupid loving anime hair.

dang, look how wrong you are. are you taking some kind of performance enhancing drug? because being that wrong is beyond human limits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
enjoy is an understatement

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lunethex posted:

do people really gnash teeth about the direction of the toilet paper

it is the pettiest, most pointless subject imaginable. so duh, of course they do.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, it is called fallout 4. so obviously you just have to add 1 to every numeric value in fallout 3 mod tools.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
perfecting the "anime waifu drugged into submission" look is very serious business in most large modding communities.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Yet somehow they all overshoot and land at an expression begging for a merciful release. :shepicide:

faces that beg for death just add to the verisimilitude

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite part of that is his armband

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that guy is very confused about what brothels are

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the pretense of being a hardcore gamer is the sole status symbol they have, despite the fact that no sane person would ever want that label.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there is a lot of room between a mod to make an easy game harder and a mod to make an easy game impossible for everyone who isn't too autistic to function in society.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Trap sprung, but GuP isn't anime girl tanks, but anime girls in tanks. Hell, I'd go so far to say that it's a tank show with girls thrown in to pull the otaku crowd.

lol you say that as though having a deep interest in vintage tanks doesn't already make you an otaku

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

aniviron posted:

Which is how you know the cover artist never read the book.

i don't think cover artists know how to read

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even if no one shoots a licker in their exposed brain, it will still probably get caught on stuff and torn.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hunters are vaguely controllable, non-infectious and since they are grown from scratch you can load them with all sorts of kill switches. if they can be made cheaply and quickly, that's not a bad product. granted, that's a pretty big if.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nero definitely has that shirt at home

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dwesa posted:

I don't think that is Zoltan Chivay

it can be, with the wonders of modding.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's true, the more realistically proportioned chris is just like little baby compared to his previous roided out bulk.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's always funnier when they melt down over an optional setting.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i actually read that entire wiki page. at one point fox dresses her up in his mom's clothes. there's, uh, a lot of issues at play there.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"why" and "why not" don't have any bearing on the modding community. if you ask for reasons the best answer you'll get is an unsettling giggle.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one of the quests has multiple branching outcomes! sure, every single one of those outcomes is terrible and the finale features a gangbang by city guards but still.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i thought that even if you have the game, actually running it is very difficult.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a jean.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think i'll ever love anything as much as that guy loves titties.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
eh, you can break those in a variety of ways in vanilla. this doesn't break anything that a flight mod wouldn't, and there's no shortage of those.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the further into the future the series gets, the less sense the aesthetic makes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if someone was real mad at you and had your laptop, they'd search the browser history or look for social media accounts.
booting up skyrim on someone else's laptop and then wandering the wilderness until encountering rapewolves is not even slightly plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
stop