Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

lmao at "the Point Down emote is now parryable"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

So kiss me

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Baby argonian? :iiam:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

RatHat posted:

It’s okay someone else will make a mod that lets you debate him

:laffo:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

It lets your feet breathe while keeping them from getting chilly you fuckers :argh:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mordja posted:

Oni 2 will happen some day, I feel it in my bones.

As an anime obsessed teen I unironically enjoyed Oni and I think reviving it in the current Arkham style beatemup could work great :hai:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

The weeb version of the five nights at freddy’s animatronics in terms of unnerving horror yeah.

There’s gotta be a mod for fo4 that adds those fuckers to the robot building dlc stuff right?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Odd Wilson posted:

Don't forget Andre. You used to see a lot of that in front of him.

On that note, I think one of the most unusual souls messages I've seen is "charmer ahead" in front of a mirror. Sometimes they can be wholesome.

I love the number of 'weak foe ahead, regret' style messages in front of mimic tears in Elden Ring, not gonna lie.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Cooked Auto posted:

Huge chunks of the fanbase doesn't understand Slaanesh period, so that's not surprising.

Slaanesh has periods?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kikas posted:

Oh, a screen for eyes, a very smart decision! Eyes are hard to replicate so that way they can adjust tiny details without spending a shitton of spare parts. That's cool.

It’d be way less offputting in the uncanny valley sense if the entire face was a screen imo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/BlueVixenNews/status/1514466945847988232?t=G_B63T8S8S-QZiLaSClgWw&s=19

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

perfect

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Philippe posted:

I appreciate that Grandpa holds a tiny copy of the bed in his hand instead of the envelope.

It's the little details that really show the love.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:unsmith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:sigh:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRWySyX6qI

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the worst part about the monetization of content regardless of what it consists of is that there's always some rear end in a top hat talking over whatever i'm trying to watch. :corsair:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

It's funny when you get to the plot point that Digimon were created, by like people. So dude's just programmed their horniest fanart into the digimon universe.

I’ve seen the entirety of human artistic history, checks out

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dare you enter his magical piss orbital bombardment?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

Wow, a clear and forceful pro-inclusion stance. I actually feel a bit of admiration for the Nexus.

What the gently caress.

Yeah, the hell is this.

Angry Diplomat posted:

lmao that fucks. Particularly impressed by the unequivocal "no notes, no debate, instead of a comments section here is a link to the account deletion process, gently caress off and tantrum somewhere else because we simply do not care" conclusion. poo poo owns

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

No I know that, it was a disbelieving response to Nexus actually doing something good

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Gnome de plume posted:

it's not on the nexus anymore but there's a link in the description for a mod that spawns an npc into the world that crashes the game when he initiates conversation with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYzXmlFLHSg

"I then approach the gate, and the sight of General Oliver not ONLY causes me to level up and turn gay-"
:laffo:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/arhu_mk/status/1607494471326830595?s=20&t=rcDCwppz2jrlg2ZIP52Ocw

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

disposablewords posted:

No, it's fine, it's immersive.

I think you mean insertive.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

stamina cause leg day makes your rump look good

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tombot posted:

Bilbo the good cat boy, who is a cat that has been made into a loaf of bread and is edible as a result
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81830

quote:

He's compatible with Survival Mode.

Losing my poo poo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I love how SMT mothman looks like a sweet lad but every interaction I've seen with him from that game has him be a raging rear end in a top hat

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

After using new technology to kill, you must use it to cum.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

YH is fun as gently caress too I'm glad to see it getting love from folk

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Loving this meme ngl

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

New awful mod using the incredible powers of AI generation.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

It's a solid enough community too and the game's creator personally dumpsterslammed the blatant nazi mods off the forum :toot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Gnome de plume posted:

at least here you could excuse it as a radiation mutation

:hmmyes:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

They tried to properly model the scrote wrinkles and give it the soft body physics needed for the swinging and jiggle, but the performance loss was too great. This was the compromise they settled on.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i don't know whether to be more upset at the subject matter or at the fact it has a dependency mod

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah I use reshade on FFXIV to just make the colors pop a little more, I like it.

The community also had its own insane modder drama a few months back, there was an XIV specific reshade split called Gshade and the developer went bugfuck nuts and so everyone just migrated right back to reshade lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

STORY MODE CHAPTER SEVEN

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

A wwe wrestler lady also dressed up as her but had on cool Nikes so it's a reference to that I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

all i know is i equally desire both chun li AND zangief's thighs