Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Gorilla Salad posted:

He's also the creep who made the No More Wolves mod, if memory serves. Hell, he was what killed my last lingering enjoyment for the game. Such a pathetic, creepy person.
What's all this about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Found my post from the old thread but a couple of people with more knowledge about the guy posted on the next page, too.
So this guy has a thing for throwing dogs in ovens

Also likes vampires im guessing

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

This was fun http://imgur.com/gallery/6fzus

it goes on

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

Nick's B- sorry, let me do this right, NICKS BETTER BOOTY MOD (ALPHA VERSION) by NICHOLAS MACNUTT, the man who can't stop allcaps.

No, it does not give Nick Valentine a better booty, it gives women... uhhhhh, whatever the hell this is. Is that a giant vein?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Or if you make a skimpy armour mod, make it so everyone who wears clothes is wearing a skimpy outfit. More modders should take design notes from Age of Barbarian and Frank Frazetta's stuff, basically. Skimpy clothes modders, I mean.
LOOK AT THE MUSCULARITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A&t=317s

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Thought I misclicked on the Roguelikes thread for a moment there

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

OTOH from a social dynamics perspective isn't a capable healer a way more valuable and desired member of the guild than yet-another-DPSer? Second only to Main Tank in prestige.
Yea I go healing/tanking because I like having some pull and in some of these games you can really turn things around

Jackard fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 12, 2021

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

The Titanic posted:

I have not played a lot of mmos but I generally go for a support role or some role that isn't super combat focused. I don't want to let people down and I don't want to be the one to be blamed for screwing something up. My fear of letting people down has prevented me from enjoying MMOs for the most part.
Haha well if that's your only goal, most people don't give a poo poo about bad dps but they're gonna notice bad support

Jackard fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Feb 16, 2021

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qno_j7ckw0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yeah all of that sounds really appropriate for FF7.