Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Two Beans posted:

Someone should mod in a character based on Arthmoor that's a bard singing the Dragonborn song incorrectly and badly, who claims his version has better lyrics than the original. Then include a quest from a jarl or someone to make him a mute.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

A quest to kidnap him and throw him through an Oblivion gate.

But... the gates? They're all in ruins!

:psyboom:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

LordZarmack posted:

anyway- back to wearing the mask. , mods ar e up on mod db- your all welcome to them if you want them- ignore my long rant to twats - unless you want your brain scrambled. dont read them =) - it aint worth your time unelss, you have a curiousity to the mind of someone who has two seperate souls. and wa s born with the left hemesphere of their brain disconected from their right. -- its loving facinating being able to talk to another person in your head whos traped int he same body and all, but even more facinating that i am able to maintain a somewhat normal life.

-- how i suvive i dont know. but i do. - madness insanity-- all perspective.. to me this shits normal... to anyone reading it not familiar with highly advanced psycology... i sounds totaly insane. ;)

LordZarmack posted:

anyway enought of this poo poo, welcome to the elft side of my brain, and my second counciousness.

believe it or not. that personality and that person is locked away inside my mind. with me. and i am the only one who can contain it. - any use of drugs could impare my ability to restraign my other side. that would be verry unwise.

- believe me when i say. you dont ever want to be on my bad side. when there is no legal requirement for me to obey it.

LordZarmack posted:

you know nothing of what burdens or suffering we put up with each day due to your kinds loving ignorence to our suffering, we jsut want to be equal. but we are treated like dirt. when the opotunity arrises. i will make you all pay. i will remove your rights. your jobs. your homes. i will deny you a right to serve, to be in the police, to do anything but stack shelfs. and tehn , then we will be equal. when my foot is on your back pushing you into the mud you throw at us.

:eyepop:

e: for some reason I don't believe him when he claims to be "HIGH FUNCTIONING".

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

plz don't add my mom to ur mods.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Hail Satan, that's why.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Brainamp posted:

More like shameful as gently caress. It's like the author didn't even care about the clipping.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Real-talk, as a person who draws things, proportions are hard, and the proportion of the skull to the rest of the body is just the worst loving thing. A quarter-inch too large, and congrats, you have a freakish giant toddler or weird cartoon person, a quarter-inch too small and now they're a seven foot tall weird statue person. People tend to go with heads that are WAY too small because if you're going to gently caress it up one way or the other then at least that gives you the illusion of height and accentuated proportions (...on their sad digital waifus that are usually five-foot-nothing tall). That and the weird skinny necks that seem to be so common would look even worse contrasted with an appropriately-sized dome. It's weird and not-good, but it at least makes organic sense how they ended up there.

Nice try, Jim Lee. Tell us how hard feet are now. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Max Wilco posted:

Sure you're not thinking of Rob Liefield?

poo poo! Good call.