Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Orv posted:

Don't forget to watch the CINEMATIC PROLOGUE for a wonderful selection of Bad Fantasy Author Pronoun Soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4MvAhvB0E

And them literally just stealing the TES prophecy PC poo poo.

So, Overgrowth 2.0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The voice actors are really messing with Arthmoors artistic vision for FO4 huh?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Maple Leaf posted:

I made a pretty awful mod for Smash 4, you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br25aFxae0I

Thanks for listening

You're alright.

http://i.imgur.com/9IVc3mD.jpg

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Max Wilco posted:

The one that I remember someone pointing out is Donald's outfit from Kingdom Hearts.

It doesn't look that bad at first, but on closer inspection, you ask yourself "Why does Donald have a zipper on his hat?"

And a belt. Is it part of the hat even?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Kokoro Wish posted:

Not just one zipper, but three.

Its one zipper that goes all around the hat.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Kavak posted:

The ruins of Arizona State University?

South West football league is good enough for me.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Samizdata posted:

Why? This means we are registering the dicks at first glance?

Something something Dick's sporting goods.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So you buy the paid mods with Bethesda crypto currency you buy with real world money?

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Aug 31, 2017

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Kikas posted:

Wait so you could simply rename the .esm files into .esl and get the content without paying for it? :sad:

That's what I had in a reply window for a few minutes with what I'm assuming a look on my face like that confused webcomic guy thinking "?" And then "????????"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Arcsquad12 posted:

Does anyone here watch Criken2's Fallout 4 Modded Permadeath series on youtube? Some of those mods I have to try out.

This stuff was fun to watch.

In suggested videos I got a guy talking about a few mods, Fallout 4 New Vegas, Fallout 4 Capitol Wasteland and Fallout 4 Miami.

Fallout Miami has the Patriots, the GOOD faction who is against slavery, that has to be said for reasons I'm sure are unrelated to the rebel flag surfboard that is featured. And two other factions... the Dreamers and Cuban immigrantsgangsters.

:thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Set to 000 for infinite looping cum.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The MSJ posted:

What? Can't see the site on my phone. Please link to the picture.

Heck yeah gonna make my game crash with an infinite cum loop.

:siren: :nws: https://imgur.com/a/uiOBfSK :nws:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65036

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
New Vegas Mods - The Fallout 76 Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koV7ZZB2Ufw

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Buried alive posted:

Downloaded the .zip, installed as instructed, game does not show up in my Steam library. Please help. :confused:

OwlFancier posted:

Did you restart it?

This. Restarting Steam will add a new game in your games list. Make sure you have Half-Life installed, this mod will not work with Half-Life source.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s01MH6P-ezs

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65578

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE posted:

Replaces the negative karma message, icon and sound.

A similar mod i uploaded was taken down, hopefully this will be less controversial.
Why have i done this? I love memes.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65611

quote:

Adds Todd Howard and Pete Hines as crucified Legion victims

Todd can be found at Cottonwood Cove, Pete in Nipton.

It should Just Work with any mod except ones that modify crucified slaves in any way, like Neck-id Slaves or mods that allow you to save the slaves.

You might argue that this mod is lore unfriendly and unimmersive, but,

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The MSJ posted:

That female deathclaw mutant mod for Fallout 4 close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5zSzTWLjc

It's apparently finished now.

Wasn't there a second one of these? Or did the model change completely.

e;

Tombot posted:

The real mod in question is this: http://dalus.tumblr.com/. Which actually looks quite neat (if you take it for what it is and disregard any unfortunate subtext).

Oh, there it is.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 26, 2018

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Shouldn't he be under the car?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cardiovorax posted:

This is almost funny in the same as "spotted dick." Modders ruin everything.

Like if they'd used a red Repconn rocket on the label and not -that-?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Fuckable Companions

quote:

This adds some extra dialogue options to humanoid companions, male and female, to add to your role-playing experience! (Not that kind of role-playing experience!) The RPG kind!

uh.

quote:

Notes: Lily was a married woman with a family before becoming a Nightkin. She doesn't have a companion quest, but complete the quest that involves her. We felt there were no circumstances where it would be ethical to have intimacy with Lily, because realistically doing so takes advantage of her mental illness. Therefore, we gave an option of doing so, but it requires evil karma, because it is an evil act.

:stonk:

quote:

Notes: Clover is a slave who has developed a psychological condition where she loves whoever owns her. There is no quest for Clover. She can just be bought. Therefore, intimacy with Clover can't be ethical, as it is taking advantage of her mental illness and SLAVERY. She is totally willing to do whatever you want, but you know she has no choice. We gave an option of doing so, but it requires evil karma and is completely one-sided.

:stonk:

quote:

Dogmeat, Rex, and ED-E have no new dialogue, because they are not fully sapient entities that can consent.

Gotta draw the line somewhere. :nexus:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
That deathclaw has chin scrot or goiters.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/67237

quote:

About this mod
Makes your guns scream!

Read Me TXT posted:

ScreamingWeapons 1.0
---------------------

This mod replaces all gunshots with aloona screaming and adds the Slavinator 9000 (It's just a very OP hunting rifle) into the game.

To install this mod simply move both "aloonascream.wav" and "ScreamingWeapons.esp" into your NewVegas Data folder.

Remove them if you want to uninstall the mod.

If i hosed anything up let me know on discord - Todd Howard#2511

Hope you enjoy :)

It's a esp, read me and a 70kb wav of a scream.

e; not sure what the gag is here but it seems pretty terrible.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jul 5, 2019

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Furia posted:

Of all the bullshit in fallout that every fridge looks like poo poo will never not be the one thing that bothers me

Mr house doesn’t even eat food how the gently caress did they let it get to that state what happened

There you go.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cardiovorax posted:

I mean, they're two hundred years old. It's kind of amazing enough that they're apparently still running, really.

Always thought that kind of thing was intentional, impressive old world engineering or whatever. Like how a goon found a weird 1950's television and worked first time plugging it in.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Ripping and exporting assets is honest work.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Thought it was a Scientology pitch.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Thought it was because their warlord gave them LOTS of drugs.

e;
Could be a mix of both or a different fighter group I''m thinking of.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The MSJ posted:

Imagine Disco Elysium, exactly the same, but they got HDoom artist instead.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
All orks have UTI.

e;
Universal Toof Income.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

"It's a sort of fake news definitely. You make something up for a political or a commercial purpose, and you spread the news without doing proper research," he said, according to The Swedish Local.

"It's more likely, considering the linguistic source, that meatballs are French or Italian.

"Meatballs is historically a very expensive dish, because you have to have fresh meat. We are talking about the top levels of society."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/fake-news-historian-denies-swedish-meatballs-originated-in-turkey

Solid argument. This. Yep.

Good work PrOfEsSoR

Cardiovorax posted:

Well, I guess if I had to choose, I guess I'd trust a professor of Swedish food history over a random twitter post, but fair enough.

helg snart

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cardiovorax posted:

As dumb as those people are, the suggestion that Scandinavians weren't able to come up with an idea like "make the meat paste into round blobs" independently is weirdly insulting.

Like, I'm pretty sure every culture has someone who invented that spontaneously, it's just that basic.

This post is extra funny now after reading this part of the historians statement.

quote:

We are talking about the top levels of society.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Cup Runneth Over posted:

So... It was "debunked" by saying that they're actually from a different European country. Ergo, still not Swedish.

Jesus.

Unlike European countries Turkey is known to be devoid of fresh meat and society.

Alternately,

You have to have a high IQ to understand rick and morty meatballs.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
T6M Christine's Outfit
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68385

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 26, 2020

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Orv posted:

No, they don't. It's why Bethesda continues to shackle themselves to the Gamebryo forks that people are familiar with modding and have relatively easy architecture for doing so, instead of jumping ship to engines that work. What they do do is try to do full pedal capitalism and get more on top of a healthy modding community, which is basically incompatible.

Don''t attribute to 'Wanting a healthy modding community' what can be more realistically attributed to corporate shortsightedness and greed.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Anime Replacer for House - Yes Man - and Victor.

quote:

About this mod
Replaces the faces of these three chads with original anime characters made with Honey Select. Intended for personal use, but felt like sharing to others that want a bit uniqueness to their game instead of the usual lore friendly stuff.

quote:

I grew tired of seeing these three chads with their boring, normal faces. I want my game to be astounding and badass, that fits with the theme of my dark anime FNV (imagine Ghost in the Shell married Berserk and Vampire Hunter D, somehow had an orgy with Hyperdimension Neptunia and Attack on Titan and Claymore), so I switched these chads faces with something better. Anime, originally made by yours truly using Honey Select and some Photoshop magic.

The idea is to make these three look good, yet also be aligned with the theme of their character. Victor, smiling and happy yet always wit the ulterior intent. Mr House, God-Emperor in the machine, and Yes Man, loyal right hand of the new Dictator of the Mojave, you.

This is not made for lore-friendliness or any of that boring drab. Its made for fun and awesomeness. They're still dudes don't worry about it. I'm not into that transgender poo poo so rest assured. They're traps now, manly as usual, just have a more pretty look (imagine Griffith and Kurapika, traps, but manly as always, especially Kurapika).

Anyway, if you don't like it, feel free to leave. If you like it, download and endorse and have fun. No need for no stupid comments or any of that nonsense. Oh and let me know if it doesn't work. I'll try and help out.

ENB used is personal ENB that I plan on publishing soon.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Frontier. The last, best hope for humanity New Vegas Total Conversion mods.

When your main competition is Beyond Boulder Dome and New California one can hope The Frontier can at least rise to the level of decent.

Benign/inoffensive and forgettable would be clearing the bar set by New California by A LOT.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

About this mod
Gives renown, influence, and plus relation with all the sexist lords in your faction/clan whenever you execute a female lord.

Calradia is set in a medieval era. A time when you'd expect the men to be sexist pigs, but they aren't. They let women lead armies and go into battle with their men (which is really badass btw (by the way) and really f*cking hot, but unrealistic). This mod aims to remedy this to keep the game immersive. Executing the ladies of enemy factions after defeating them in battle provides you with a balanced amount of Renown, Influence and positive relations with your faction/clan members, because they're misogynists and love to see women "put in their place".

This mod is compatible with saves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Benry tho.