Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wow, never before seen footages? :eyepop:
It's an extra five minutes that consists of nothing but closeups of them strapping the boot boosters on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, I agree with them. Zayra exists so more people need to be designing girls with muscle.
I'm on mobile so just imagine I quoted one of the Fallout or Skyrim muscle girl mods previously posted in this thread here.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Jesus Christ this is quarter of an hour long? That's already more effort than most of the mods in this thread.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

doom does it again

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Someone needs to mod the nexus.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

only men are allowed to lead armies dickless

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Unreal_One posted:

Nah, they made a full animal world an option now, cause they thought it was funny.
it is funny, but you do also have to basically enter a konami code to get into animal world.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Brenda Meeks is from Scary Movie, and I assume that's Dead by Daylight.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

that's not even safe for home

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

ah, the binning of isek but for Darkest Dungeon.
what does this mod?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i meant what changes does it make to the game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i still don't understand why you'd make a graphics mod that looks identical to the vanilla game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I was about to roll my eyes that someone was using that artist's work but then I check the steam page and it's literally the artist of the picture there that made the mod. Neat!
:eyepop:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

They sound autotuned because they are literally being played as a musical instrument. All the information on tone and pitch and speed is already in the MIDI for the original instrument.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

those are the best fights because how bullshit a character is is in direct proportion to how anime they are, how teenage girl they are, and how poorly animated they are.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Danaru posted:

Do they use Omega Tom Hanks because him and Super Mario Bros world 1-1 were my favourite MUGEN fighters
No, I think he was too broken.

He lives on in the Twitch.tv MUGEN category logo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Diabetes Forecast posted:

all things considered the mod looks like a joke considering it was made by "Comrade Skeet" and "fat dong"
this post looks like a joke considering it was made by "Diabetes Forecast"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's not for drinking!!!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's called average intelligence not because it's an average of scores but because the majority of people are of it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

Yeah, but that's neither what the guy means nor the "by definition" meaning of 'average.' I figure if he's gonna be a smug jackass about other people's understanding of statistics, he really ought to get at least that much right.
Sorry, that wasn't a correction of you or anything, I was just adding that he's not just wrong about the definition but on top of it he's using the wrong definition of the word in the first place.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

:actually:
a woodworker

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's not, and it presumably does.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's because the English word "witch" is gendered even though the Finnish word being translated as that isn't.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

blursed

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's just people letting go of the shift key too early.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

aw shaza gets us a round

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

please keep politics out of games

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

well according to wikipedia that was debunked by swedish ethnologists by which i mean a professor in swedish ethnology, who, weirdly coincidentally has an entire dissertation project on the politicisation of food culture heritage.

and by debunked i mean he said "no" when asked by a newspaper if it's true.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

the random twitter post being on the official account of the swedish government as a result of a (different) university professor's research into the contemporary written accounts of king charles xii's time in the ottoman empire.

who can say what the truth is

Ghostlight posted:

please keep politics out of meatballs

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

why is the shark also a furry

not a question

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i guess it doesn't translate well

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The reason is the metaphor is not the building of a cathedral - a significant public works project that could only be completed with extreme difficulty without community support - but an absolute shithead's interpretation of how a cathedral functions where you go in and receive the words that a privileged elite deem to give you from the book.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

from the video it looks like it's blowing up now

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Alpurrt Nyanstein.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

more of a dim blue line

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Moon Slayer posted:

The reboot games are very good, though.
their plots are also regular store indiana jones nonsense as well

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Skwirl posted:

They misread the lore because they didn't understand a simple workout schedule.
you have to count the sunday twice.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

lens distortion is so named because it only occurs when you look through a lens. it doesn't feel wrong to look at because media captured through a lens has trained you to accept that distortion as a representation of reality. Like how you see lens flares from the sun in video games despite, again, a lens not being involved at any stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Mine's big fat daddies.