Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

A quest to kidnap him and throw him through an Oblivion gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Dirk the Average posted:

Please spellcheck your posts.

QuantaStarFire posted:

Only someone with Arthmoor's autistic vision could figure out how to add a bunch of static models to the game.

Happy now?

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Lunethex posted:

do people really gnash teeth about the direction of the toilet paper

I KNEW YOU WERE A SYNTH!

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Cup Runneth Over posted:

It hangs laundry in the cities, as though the people of Skyrim dry their clothes after washing them.

Don't forget to grab Immersive Manholes as well.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Senior Scarybagels posted:

What od they do?

I can't get to Nexus from work, but it's... immersive (sometimes) lore-friendly manhole covers in the various cities.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Speaking of goonmods, don't forget the probably-impossible-to-find-now Mole Rat Tits for FONV, from the old FONV modding thread. It actually was up on Nexus for a while and was being goonrushed into the top mods section when Nexus figured out it was a gag.

The goon was working on Gecko Dongs for a whikle, but I think he dropped that. Did have a couple prelim workups posted, though.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I once made a very simple mod for Fallout: New Vegas that made Easy Pete the final boss- the name and model for Legate Lanius was changed to him. It wasn't very good (the voice doesn't work right) and it took me like an hour, but a friend who had requested it spent like five dollars to give me a mystery skin on League of Legends for doing it.

I literally have made more profit from modding than most of these folks. I wonder what knowing that would make this guy feel.

Time up to upload to :nexus: and goonrush the voting again.

Or maybe a mod that changes all the BoS to Packie armor and clothes (plus the mascot outfit/head for elites), and rename 'em to the Brotherhood of Plush.

Rename the Prydwyn to Carebear.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

<insert spooky theremin music here>

:iiam:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Max Wilco posted:

quote:

This mod is an okay. However, it is short of content, and I noticed issues with some of texturing on Dogmeat's dragon shouts.

SCORE: 10 out of 10

BRB, downloading mod...

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Archonex posted:

:words: faction stuff :words:

Excuse me, my dick just pounded a hole up through the bottom of the desk.

gently caress I need this - my typical max-spawned hordes are interesting, but boring pretty quickly, especially as they don't really do anything but make for big fights.

I wonder if someone can craft up a proper dangerous Assassin's Guild? Motherfuckers should be capping people all over, especially once you complete that questline - are all these other assholes just sitting around telling stories at the cave?

Thieves might be a bit harder, have to add specific poo poo for them to steal maybe, but drat, that could get fun.

I want some straight-up pirates going a-viking down the coast to the Windhelm docks...

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I've never really wanted to play Baldur's Gate but this is making me reconsider.

IIRC you can use those as custom portraits in Pillars of Eternity too. (And possibly Wasteland 2 but I'm not certain.)

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

Why didn't they just go all the way and make the bullet holes into nipples?

Lore friendly - :nws: That particular B-25 had a rather prominent bolt head on that panel. :nws:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Bieeardo posted:

Unless I'm thinking of a different mod, it isn't the soul gem getting pregnant...

Sounds like a job for the paid modders:

PREGNANT SOUL GEMS - gems can be "impregnated" by <creepy specific method>, higher probability using "virgin"(empty) gems vs. full ones, probability depends on size; pregnant gems, if not used for enchanting, can produce <random scaled number> of smaller soul gems after <period of time> or <special creepy spell> can induce, with possibility of <even creepier failures>. Enchanting using a pregnant gem will result in <truly hosed-up poo poo>.

<bonus point for audio cues: impregnation, labor/birth, baby noises, screaming>

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
A goon actually made a Mole Rat Boobs mod, put it on :nexus:, :goonrush: occurred, it got into the top mods list and then the Nexus mods figured out it was taking the piss and nuked it.

Dude was working on a Gecko Dongs mod for a while, too. Much more NWS, I'm sure someone can link the WIP GIF, right? :getin:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

This stuff was fun to watch.

In suggested videos I got a guy talking about a few mods, Fallout 4 New Vegas, Fallout 4 Capitol Wasteland and Fallout 4 Miami.

Fallout Miami has the Patriots, the GOOD faction who is against slavery, that has to be said for reasons I'm sure are unrelated to the rebel flag surfboard that is featured. And two other factions... the Dreamers and Cuban immigrantsgangsters.

:thunk:

How about Fallout 4 - Miami Vice? Everyone with gritty 3-day stubble or copstaches, pastel EVERYTHING, mandatory sunglasses, '80s pop and synth music, all the cars have been swapped for ultrasporty extra clean (still nonfunctioning) models, and massive loads of yayo and weed everywhere... caps stash? Try entire shipping containers of Pre-War cash and gold coins/bars/chains...

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
There's the usual horrifying things for Fallout 4 followers ("now you can make Dogmeat your lover to gain the Lover's Embrace perk!" :barf:), but there's a (very few) neat ones, like the drone miniature Vertibird or jet fighter followers you can have - Verti even does attack runs on enemies! :bustem: Or Pugmeat - a small pug follower...

.. for Dogmeat, not you. :3

(Someone probably made it so you can gently caress your drone for Lover's Embrace, though. :suicide:)

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Hogo Fogo posted:

I like the changelog.

STAY PERKY PLAYER GHOST

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

I expect that someone ran into the gassy guy that gives you the quest to go check out Lugowsi's Cannery, and thought "Dude can't be the *only* one".

That or they got so aroused by the encounter that they dutch-oven'd the entire room.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

marshmallow creep posted:

There has to be a mod that replaces Dogmeat with a deathclaw, right?

There's a mod that gives Dogmeat his own canine follower, Pugmeat. :3 :3 :3

But no, I haven't found a Deathmeat mod.

Yet. :getin:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Thread, is there a sexy dogmeat mod?

Well, there *is* one that sets Dogmeat as a beddable companion, so you can get the Lover's Embrace buff...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16611/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
So what-all mods are we being punished from viewing/using/reviewing, anyway?

Also, that wall o' text could have been condensed into "gently caress all y'all, I'm going home."