Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Well that wouldn't be right, it looks like she broke her neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Ruflux posted:

5gb? Please. More like 50 gigabytes, because every loving soda can and grass blade needs to have a 4K res texture.

Which are of course the vanilla textures only scaled up.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I don't know this seems to be much like the maps we used to play ten years ago in the middle of the night half asleep and half drunk.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Who said I was fair?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Byzantine posted:

I wanna hear more about this Crotch Lightning mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

Also the robots in the XCom DLC get to wear robot pants and vests and it makes them better.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
If you don't get people welding giant dicks to anything and everything you're on the wrong forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

aniviron posted:

I thought you might like the Plunger Gun for Fallout 4, which sits comfortably on the Awesome side of the scale; strap mines and grenades to toilet plungers, then stick them to people or walls.