Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Some future serial killers are obsessed with human taxidermy. A few even venture into furniture.

:nms: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19698/ :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lunethex posted:

That's a mod?

You want the dickgirl or the non-dickgirl variety?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Orv posted:

Look, if the last thread taught me anything it's that it ain't sexy until it has a dick the size of a small building, no matter what gender it is.

Or species.

Dicks on everything. And little bowties on the dicks.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

CommissarMega posted:

Just re-found a video of a classic Chivalry mod. I like to think this is what would've happened if the Europeans invented wuxia :allears:

Tried playing this with my nephew once, but he couldn't stop laughing hysterically and had to quit shortly. Black Knight Mode is also great. :histdowns::gibs:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

dijon du jour posted:

You reach down and flip the toilet paper onto its back. The toilet paper lays on its back, its plys baking in the harsh fluorescent light, beating its squares trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

:golfclap:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Are you saying furries > anime?

Deathclaws are lizards, so technically it would be "scalies".

Edit: I don't know if that's a thing, but if it is, they shouldn't be.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

loving goddamnit, it is a thing. I should have known.

Is there a word for wanting to gently caress anthropomorphic jellyfish, too? Insects? aaaaaa

Edit: On second thought, don't answer that.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Dec 28, 2016

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Magnificent. :golfclap:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:stonkhat:

:nws: :nms: CBBE Goatse preset is finally here! :nms: :nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Gynovore posted:

...but where's The Giver?

He's :nws:on his way from Skyrim:nws: as we speak.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Missed a perfect opportunity to use :piss:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cup Runneth Over posted:

That was gender-neutral, though. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure anyone could take that sidequest.

I think you have to be a woman to do this post-game... thing.

quote:

- I heard about your X-ploits... how you blew the rig of every member in the Enclave. That took a stomach of iron.
- Uh, I didn't blow every member of the Enclave. You see, what happened was --
- Don't be modest. I know it must have sucked. Most people wouldn't have had the stomach for it. But you swallowed your pride and did who had to be done. THAT'S star power.
- Uh, look, I DIDN'T blow every member of the Enclave, see --
- Know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking about a feature film based on your X-ploits. We'd call it 'Pullout: Post-Nuclear Boogalo.' Are we together on this? Eh?
- Sure, what the hell. I solved this game. Let's do it.
- Yer a hero. A genuine hero. I'm not gonna forget all the poo poo you had to swallow for us. And once all the box office receipts come in, the whole world will know, too.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Scoss posted:

an internal Bethesda pipeline where it will have QA testing, polish

:lol::lol:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Vagina Bones and Human Kebabs

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: "Synth Clamp-Ons" :nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

m2pt5 posted:

I'm surprised that mod exists, but I probably shouldn't be.

Diapers? Pff. How about :nws: Fusion Core Buttplug Chastity Belts :nws: for that sweet, sweet colon cancer experience?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws:9 months pregnant + surprise:nws:
:nws:A bouquet of dicks:nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Didn't even register the big veiny horsecock until my second glance, was too busy figuring out if that was indeed a cleavage vagina (it was).

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Why do they always have disproportionately small heads?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

But the regular Skyrim models look nothing like that and they still use the same character creator and head meshes, don't they? So they have to be actively trying for that look. There are much more striking examples of waifu microcephaly throughout this thread, I just think it's hilarious how the hideous boob monsters so often have tiny heads.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Coolguye posted:

if you make your own custom model you can't use those skyrim modeling tools so you're either using the character creator (which disallows you from getting the specific hourglass shape they're looking for, and i imagine facial structure as well) or you're doing your own model (which means that you're gonna dive right into uncanny valley unless you know precisely what you're doing).

I thought head and body meshes had always been separate in these games, hence the problem of neck seams?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Hexenritter posted:

I don't know why, I'm not dumb, honest.

Should've been "ability" and not "inability", I'm assuming.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

quote:

How to Use: You are now able to craft 'Homemade Chili' at the food crafting stations. This will give your character flatulence for a short period of time. The ability stacks up to 3 times to increase the amount of flatulence the player experiences.

How to stop farting: You can either wait it out, which takes about 10 minutes, or you can also craft an item called 'Gasaway' at the chemist station under Healing. This will remove the flatulence effect from the player.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Leal posted:

Er... So is that a Space Station 13 mod or..?

FO4.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: I wonder what's new on the Nex--oh. :nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Taciturn Tactician posted:

is this person aware that two dogs are involved in making puppies

If this thread is any indication, modders know very little about procreation in general.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Kokoro Wish posted:

A friends of mine gave me the gift of Haydee this festive season. Joy!

Oh god, it's Workshop enabled? Wow there are alot of naked women in here. What else c-

:nws: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1237885185&searchtext= :nws:

Also, since when does Steam allow adult content on the Workshop?

Edit: Aw jeez.

:nws: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970683371&searchtext= :nws:

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Dec 23, 2017

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Another great thing about the FAKEFACTORY CINEMATIC BRIDGES AND TITTIES OVERHAUL is that a lot of the extremely huge textures are extremely huge because he simply tiled the same texture, wasting four times the VRAM for literally no reason whatsoever.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outOR3pUkcA

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:stonk:

:nws: Toilet Princess :nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

lol, it's from Nexus.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

FO4.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35646

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Extremely not safe for work, but lots of gif potential.

:nws: https://gfycat.com/melodicunfortunatecornsnake :nws:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

CommissarMega posted:

Holy gently caress, someone upload this mod/save, because I'm suddenly in the mood to play FO4 again :stare::fh:

lol

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36936

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

"His name is Herbert. I talk to him sometimes when I get lonely. Ah, just kidding! His name's BOB."

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I've never played an RE game before, but I'm having fun with RE2make. It also has the most solid graphics settings menu I've seen to date, really should be the industry standard.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHOOT AT HIS drat BRAIN, CJ

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Deathclaw Tiddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/ipXb413.jpg :nws: