Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Simply barbaric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Danaru posted:

There was one that replaced all the Tank sounds with Johnny Bravo voice clips, which is frankly the purest form of art

I think the Cosby soundclips for the smoker was the most prophetic of L4D mods.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ashnjack posted:

So I see that aside from all the meth, Granny decided to spend all of Gramps life insurance on terrible plastic surgery. Her Parkinson's seems to have gotten worse as well.

That Easy Flow Elbow is looking pretty good though.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Max Wilco posted:

May I don't see an Aurora Borealis graphical plugin? 0/10 :colbert:

No.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dwesa posted:

It's interesting that it's ok for some companies to port their armors or whatever into other games (like Witcher armor into Skyrim), but you cannot port stuff from one Bethesda game into another. Why is that? Maybe beacuse they want to do remastered versions themselves?

Because BUY MY loving GAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQ63U9icDU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

What I want to know is who went around wiring the joints of all the skeletons.