Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Scyantific posted:

More to that Gategate thing:

Arthmoor was one of the modders granted early access to Skyrim Special Edition, and as such, ported over the Open Cities mod with the Oblivion Gates intact.

how long until the mod without the oblivion gates comes out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Ahhhh crap. I just downloaded the Open Cities mod from the Skyrim SE mod thingy thinking "oh cool open cities". So this one has those stupid gates and crap?

Yeah apparently Arthmoor has never heard of pickaxes and the ability to move stone.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Can't wait to see the new era of terrible mods.

He'll put oblivion gates in boston.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
What if art more was an oblivion gate?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Cernunnos posted:

Seriously what's up with all the recent buzz about Bee Movie?

I beelieve its because of how weird it is it has become a bit of a meme.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Arcsquad12 posted:

I thought a lot of the videos were getting taken down from youtube. That's gotta sting.

Well, do they hive a leg to stand on?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

dont be mean to me posted:

The copyright owners just want them to dance a little.

That's because according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of invisible animals are there any mods that make them visible, because I think it would be hilarious. Imagine skyrim but the only reason that the dovahkin is doing it is because he is being chased by a rabbit perpetually.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Is there a mod yet that makes sims self aware that they are actually a video game simulation and go insane?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Good god you guys, you passed over the best mod ever.

Edit: Only way to make it better is to make the attendant, Michael Tillotson, have a voice pack and says "So Says Mr. Stewart"

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Don't forget to grab Immersive Manholes as well.

What od they do?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Goons, I have a challenge that I need to take up. I need a mod pack for Skyrim. Like the most broken, mind destroying mod pack you can put together that is streamable. So no loverslab stuff. What would you put in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Look I want it as ridiculous as that one oblivion modpack a goon used for their video series?