Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Humanity is redeemed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Produce the goods motherfucker.

Orv
May 4, 2011
http://www.pcgamer.com/skyrim-sex-mods/

Orv
May 4, 2011
Oh no friend, read closer. That is a mod for Skyrim, which is a sequel to a weird fetish mod for Oblivion.

The future is now motherfucker.

Orv
May 4, 2011

pulp rag posted:

Since I have Sperg and Ordinator installed (plus a shitton of the recommended Skyrim mods from the mods thread), anyone wanna suggest a fun and stupid build? Both of those combined really let you do almost anything.

Unarmed. :kheldragar:

Orv
May 4, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's not, it's a sensible setup. The problem is it's interacting directly with people who are not sensible, or sane, and will get pretty drat vocal about it :munch:.

My objection to paid mods has always been that these three-children-in-a-trenchcoat modding motherfuckers should not be rewarded, least of all monetarily, for locking themselves away from constructive criticism and pitching a fit, taking their ball and going home any time someone disagrees with them. This setup is perfect because I suspect there's no way with Bethesda themselves vetting people, that most of those wailing idiots will get a foot in the door, meaning level-headed people with actual talent can make some money off their actual hard work that isn't just upresing vanilla textures or removing parts of armor for 'sexiness'.

Mind you I still probably won't be purchasing mods, much less for Bethesda games, but this is seemingly the right way to handle it.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Shady Amish Terror posted:

E: Is 'Garridan' supposed to be Jim Croce?

That's just straight up Frank Zappa.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I need a self-moratorium on checking this thread before lunch.

Orv
May 4, 2011
-80 mood: *long, pained sigh, close tab*

Orv
May 4, 2011

Danaru posted:

Oh come on :cripes: Why would you take something interesting and purposely make it not interesting

TESO.txt

Orv
May 4, 2011
Take a trip with me, as I wondered this morning just how many Nexus sites there were.

:confused:

Oh, yeah sure alright.

Heh.

Yeah that seems fairly tame.

Wait a second.

:sigh:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Japan was a mistake.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Sadly the War Thunder nexus is just 200 or so anime skins, ~650 camos for pretty much everything, and then just a smattering of "I'm not a nazi I just think it should be historically accurate I swear" mods. Nothing too fancy.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Don't forget the extra nipples just in case you weren't 100% sure that this was also about loving regular, non-fantasy animals.

Orv
May 4, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

I'm comparing the size of the ammo box to the size of the barrel

That's probably not an ammo box, to make it even dumber. UT weapons usually just work until they're empty.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Careful with this particular topic folks, let's not turn this into Somehow Worse E/N.

Orv
May 4, 2011
"Lore friendly" now sounds like Peanuts' adults to my brain.

Orv
May 4, 2011

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I feel like seeing that in action would be hilarious but I also feel like the odds of the guy making it being super white are about 100%

1000% because

John Lee posted:

That's... that's not ebonics, though?

it's just the way for racists to say "n-word speak" without getting in trouble.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Orv
May 4, 2011

Orv
May 4, 2011
I too, am sexually attracted to a vulcanized rubber sex doll that sounds like a tractor constantly trying to turn over.

I dunno, at least they're putting an unusual amount of effort into that weird thing, that's something.

Orv
May 4, 2011
:confuoot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0IpNxqt34s

Orv
May 4, 2011

Max Wilco posted:

People had low expectations of the Creation Club when it was first announced, so including Horse Power Armor as part of the starting selection seems like an open slap in the face.

loving lol.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Schubalts posted:

Human Ada. A mod for Fallout 4.

Lucy Jawless.

Orv
May 4, 2011
:psypop:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Oh good, we haven't had any modders being hyperbolic babies in a while. Buckle up motherfuckers.

Orv
May 4, 2011

It's weird how close this sounds to the actual thing because of old PC audio tech.

Orv
May 4, 2011
themoreyouknow.gif

That's pretty awesome.

Orv
May 4, 2011

The Kins posted:

If you guys want sequels to mediocre FPSes so much, don't Activision have you covered on an annual basis? :confused:

One day people will be free to admit that HL2 is a poo poo shooter with good tech and people won't act like it's blasphemy.

Orv
May 4, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Hasn't this been the general opinion since Valve fell out of fashion as a game development company?

I dunno, people are still somehow mad that HL3 isn't happening.

Orv
May 4, 2011

ishikabibble posted:

The pistol I definitely remember hearing complaints about, but everything else was par for the course for 2004. Gun noises sucked and didn't get good until you hit like the '10s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXXWrtWJX0c

Orv
May 4, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

My hot take is that HL2 wasn't even a good shooter in its time - the evidence is quite plainly there in the sheer amount of non-shooting that it consists of.

Also the guns were mostly terrible except for a couple of cool alt fires.

CJacobs posted:

(please god post more content)

You should know better by now dude.

And now your weekly misunderstanding of just about everything body related

:nws: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/88954/88954-1515907659-1332271336.jpeg

Orv fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jan 15, 2018

Orv
May 4, 2011

jizzy sillage posted:

Shogo was loving sweet too.

I will not permit this base treachery in my domain.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Fargin Icehole posted:

downloaded skyrim special edition. I hate that cart ride and tutorial so much I quit and uninstalled just after the talk of Velod making that mead.

Going to switch to regular skyrim.

Anything that doesn't require SKSE (and wasn't abandoned years ago) has been ported over, just go get LAL.

Orv
May 4, 2011

The Kins posted:

For those who have yet to have this inflicted upon them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VL3dfXYNXM

Well, good to know I could live inside a dryer without throwing up if that ever came up for some reason.

Orv fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 20, 2018

Orv
May 4, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

Epic kind of adopted a "work on what's popular" approach and that turned out to be Paragon

Actually it's also dead now in the face of Fortnite's unmitigated success.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Sometimes I miss the insanely over-complex Tribes 2 mods like Armageddon and stuff, then I realize I'm better off.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Midig posted:

Why do people on SA dislike Reddit?

Something something a mirror darkly.

Not that there aren't good reddits... https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/

Actual answer: The unmoderated (or overly moderated) echo chamber shitholes vastly outweight the good subreddits, and most of the ones we'd be interested in, games for instance, tend to be the bad, screechy kind.

Orv fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jan 28, 2018

Orv
May 4, 2011

Praseodymi posted:

I've seen some pretty lovely stuff pass on even on ShitWehraboosSay.

Basically, if you're interested in any subject, the subreddit for that subject will be the worst it can possibly be.

Oh I don't read the actual comments on threads, I automatically assume the worst about that, I just use it as Nazi's Say The Darndest Things headline search.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Look man, megatextures revolutionized the gaming industry, you're just too small to see it.