Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Mods Thread: DOOM isn't just for critics and gender-discriminators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I don't want to see hell anymore, can I call a girls

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I wasn't paying close attention to the dram, but I think they were mods for his mod that removed the dumb Oblivion gates.

Hobo on Fire posted:

I think it was actually a goon that did that and Arthmoor threw a hissy fit.

The story of Gategate is in fact preserved in the OP!

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's legit well made-looking, but gotta love the creators obvious insert-OC Donut Steel of "Farah" being the gunner in the Landmaster so really it's her making the cool shots and not Fox you guys.

look at this absolute buffoon who doesn't know the lore of Star Fox

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lmao at "the Point Down emote is now parryable"

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

following pickle deviljho and B-52 bazelgeuse, here's winnie the pooh goss harag

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Rynoto posted:

I mean. If they gave all the monsters big floppy dongs that used the same jiggle physics it would be hilarious.

I'm not searching for it but I know people posted a mod awhile back for MH world that did this to the monsters, although I don't know if they were physics-enabled

Probably didn't come with the proper Weakness Exploit-enabled hitzones that would be required to be a good mod either

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

nexus requires having an account to download mods over some very small size like 500kb. Normal thing to have if you play anything that benefits from mods.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Definitely Awesome Mods category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011