Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Deathclaw lady is adorable even if she looks like she's made of rubber.

Rubber helps give her a B-movie vibe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Just remember Battletech and it's pronoun "controversy"

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

AJolly Wangcore plays Heart of Evil Napalm edition for the first time and slowly dies inside.

Context for Napalm edition's existence: Updates to Half-life and Counterstrike altered how pathing works for enemies which wound up breaking some of the older mods; Heart of Evil being one of them. LOOKING AT YOU BARNEY DYING WHEN THE MAP LOADS WHILE PLAYING THE MOD IN CS GOTY EDITION BEFORE THE TIME OF STEAM. So a bunch of fans of Heart of Evil decided to remake the mod but added a ton of unnecessary jokes and changed how to kill specfic enemies.

This has become my new favorite vid of his. I was not at all prepared for this mod

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Dumb question, but whats the best way to play Sigil? Last time I played PC Doom was a few years ago and I don't remember which source port I used

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Glagha posted:

The sigil readme gives pretty good instructions on how to set up gzdoom I think so that would work.

Oh ok, that works then

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I never really liked XCOM2, just because I wound up with alert fatigue from feeling like I never got five minutes just to build something or poke around the world map without getting that siren going off and the meter climbing another notch. Nevermind the turn-limited missions on top of that.

Pretty sure there's pregame options to slow Avatar Project progress (less world map meter insanity) and extend (maybe remove?) in-mission timers.

Though honestly the world map stuff is very forgiving. I think once you hit max progress it still gives you extra time to unfuck yourself

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Skwirl posted:

I'm trying to imagine, even if it didn't violate lore to begin with to have Nazis with plasma weapons, why one of those would be in Nevada.

I mean an official FO4 dlc has post war Enclave power armor in a soda pop company's theme park. Really this mod is actually dev quality

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

CzarChasm posted:

The main NCR contact in the Vegas HQ is a black man IIRC. Not the president, but the guy behind the desk giving missions. I'd look it up, but I don't care that much. I'm weak, It's Dennis Crocker - Ambassador for the NCR.

Also the woman in charge of the Followers of Apocalypse, but that's barely a faction. There are also women in charge of Crimson Caravan, the Implant Clinic, and The Boomers. And, thankfully, a non-white guy in charge of the Khans.

So it's not 0, but it's not a large percentage.

To add to this, and forgive me if my memory is a bit fuzzy here:

Black brother and sister in charge of the Silver Rush (the absolute top tier energy weapons dealers), with the sister being the brains

The unofficial leader of Goodsprings is a woman

Several female rangers or officers in NCR, the prison guard at McCarran and Col. Moore at the dam standing out

I think Cook Cook (raider leader) is black? Add Violet to that as well

Julie Farkas leading the Followers

NCR sergeant that leads the squad of soldiers watching over Searchlight is black

Ulysses, “leader” of The Divide is black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Thanks, I hate it