Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

silentsnack posted:

Also, not being a titty physicist or digitit engineer, and additionally not being at all familiar with whatever game/character is being discussed... kinda gotta wonder exactly what category of hurricane or minimum aerobraking speed is necessary for air currents to cause perceptible jiggle.

Terminal Velocity during a free fall, she's from a battle royale so the game starting airdrop is always a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

You know I saw this linked somewhere on discord and didn't bother to watch it at the time.

Halo guns in Dark Souls? That doesn't seem that cursed-

:stonk:

:stonklol:

:catstare:

:allbuttons:

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

I had to actually look this up in the workshop and the mod is actually borderline awesome? It's not just a bunch of anime waifus, it also includes dudes too including Colonel Sanders, John Wick, Keanu Reeves (yes these two are seperate), Naked Snake, a seagull, Dante from Devil May Cry and a bunch of joke ones too. There is also a bunch of anime waifus though mind you. There's 150+ different choices and apparently you can make requests and the mod author will consider adding them in.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Trombone Champ is such an utterly absurd shitpost of a game, and I love every single mod made for it :allears:.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Agents are GO! posted:

That is amazing.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

It has been for about 6 months. Without mods. :v:

edit: I will say that mod is funny, especially cause the kind of person installing it probably won't read what it does.

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Oct 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Kestral posted:

Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Yonic Frontiers