Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

QuantaStarFire posted:

About paid mods: Wasn't one of the issues also that authors could have free mods as dependencies, but not the other way around, so someone could take a cool armor or something from a modders' resource, make a paid mod with it, and never have to compensate anyone?
The issue was that the modding community had been working pro bono for years, so it was no big deal if someone said, "Hey, can I include your sword/armor/titcrabs in my collection?" But when those people turned around and started charging for things they hadn't developed, and especially since the Steam system didn't have any way to divvy up the profits, "modding resource" creators suddenly started questioning whether that made sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
Cranky Steve would love that fullbright lighting.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

flatluigi posted:

Do your best, and do your worst.

Surely they could get away with that one where the boobs grow/shrink in sync with mana capacity.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

gasman posted:

:yikes:

Oh nexus hot files.

Like, that's goofy, but then when I looked at the FO4 Nexus site yesterday, the top of the front page was just a huge picture of naked breasts.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

:derp: