Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Does anyone remember the name or have the link of the Doom 1 and 2 mod that added in a bunch of weapons and enemies from other of the era games like Hexen, Heretic, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Duke, and straife? The mod just mashed them together kind of randomly each time you started a new level so you got different stuff every time.

Aeons of Death?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Orv posted:

When Twitter started committing sudoku a bunch of devs admitted to hiding various memes in game textures, mostly loss and a few other things but I look forward to that coming back to bite with some of those games getting upscale remasters in a few years.

can't wait to see the qobtse.cχ textures, where the ring has been tastefully transformed into a keloid scar by the all-knowing AI

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
so I was never able to get into Skyrim and I couldn't put my finger on why, then I finally relegated my feelings to a friend.

He asked why I didn't just download walk speed and better horse mods.

Skyrim and I are set to get married in three months.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Skippy McPants posted:

Weeeeeeak. When I saw the Valve logo, I was hoping for a total conversion mod. Lemme see every weapon, environment, and effect redone with lego.

bro there have been LEGO peg-leg pieces for decades, and they've actually started doing half-leg pieces specifically for minifigs with modern prosthetic legs, don't just rip off his leg and have him stand like normal.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
it also opens with a disclaimer that it's not AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

CommissarMega posted:

Somehow, this is more :stare:-inducing to me than the vagina mod.

Yonic Frontiers?