Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Bernardo Orel posted:

Does anybody else remember when Mojang changed portals in minecraft so they could be any size and some guy got into a huge fit over how it ruins the lore and breaks immersion? I could swear it happened, but I can't find anything about it now.

That was the guy with the Better Than Wolves mod (Flowerchild I think?) and I remember the rant you describe being a way too long series of tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I seem to remember that during the last paid mods uproar, the author of SKSE was floating the idea of not updating the mod unless they received a certain amount of donations. Which would have hosed over a lot of other mods in turn. I wonder if that's a situation they'll be able to deal with in this new system.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

The tittybot is too silly for Fallout and it looks dumb

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Would it be possible to generate a Nude Dogmeat?