Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

gyrobot posted:

So top 5 mods of the month and we have a mod called elven chainmail. so why is it so popular to have endorsements?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79664

I think this looks pretty cool as far as fantasy armors go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's impressive how much they can do with the Fallout 3 engine, sure. I just wonder how much of that will be workable in the final product.

I'll believe stuff like the convoy or large flights of hoverthings when I see it, but there are already decently working vehicle mods for gamebryo, so jankiness aside I don't see anything in the trailer that wouldn't work... some of the time.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

sneakyfrog posted:

not enough love here

I would have been very down to love that post if it hadn't been solidly beaten on the previous page!!!!!!

CommissarMega posted:

I don't know, a realm where all the water is piss sounds like it'd be really magical.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-29-the-story-behind-the-oblivion-mod-terry-pratchett-worked-on

I dunno what category this falls into but I think it's kind of sweet