Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hate denvers defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Seriously, get Cleveland on the line and make a trade happen. Do they really need Tramon Williams anymore when they're 0-8

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
This mess of a team will still probably make the playoffs too.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe

Oh Snapple! posted:

a first down wasn't going to be enough after they charged us a timeout

they had another time out

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

OSheaman posted:

they had another time out

Yes. One. There were nine seconds left when that play concluded - probably looking at closer to 7 seconds left if the ball is caught and he goes down quick. In order to get into FG range they would have had to run another ~10 yard play in that time frame, and they'd basically have time for exactly one real shot at that play.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What happened to Cam? Is there legitimately something happening?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Holy poo poo, I love Cam Newton's fashion game. :swoon:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Volkerball posted:

i hate denvers defense

You could just about substitute the Broncos for Tennessee here and I'd agree.

e: poo poo forgot the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mor3ZBsKINI

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
That's why you kneel from inside the end zone :)

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Pops Mgee posted:

Seriously, get Cleveland on the line and make a trade happen. Do they really need Tramon Williams anymore when they're 0-8

Yes, please take him.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYP6SJyixBo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

WOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The Bananana posted:

GO COWBOYS!!! WOOOO!!!!!!

• Locked thread