Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

FizFashizzle posted:

lol the vikings

Yea, they need a regrade at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

Summary of votes of everyone who wrote up something:

A : Patriots, Vikings
A- : Raiders
B+ : Chiefs, Falcons, Broncos
B : Washington, Seahawks
B- : Giants, Falcons, Packers
C+ : Bills, Eagles
C : Texans, Lions
C- : Buccaneers
D+ : Bears
D : Colts, Panthers, Chargers, Texans
D- : Ravens, Jets
F : 49ers, Bengals

SA posters are pretty rough graders

The opposite of pundit draft grades where C+ is like the worst thing they give out

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

FizFashizzle posted:

lol the vikings

How's Cam holding up Brad?

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Sataere posted:

I also have issues with the way the offense was trying to force Kevin White into a prominent role. He didn't earn it, despite his improvement as the season went on. When Floyd looked lost earlier in the season, they had no problems pulling him. It makes me think that they aren't serious about extending Jeffrey and that infuriates me.

I hope Pace doesn't get stingy with Jeffery, because he has a real nice shot to give our team good receiving records for a change.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Team: Kansas City Chiefs
Record through 8 games: 6-2
Offensive grade: B-
Defensive grade: C
Special Teams grade: A-
Coaching grade: B-
Overall grade: B
Most outstanding/surprising players(3): Spencer Ware, Dee Ford, Tyreek Hill
Most disappointing players(3): Chandarick West, Jaye Howard, Jeremy Maclin (Could certainly name more than 3)
Short summary:
The Defense has been very, very disappointing this season. Sure we all expected them to take a step back in the pass-rush without Houston, but they are aids against the run; Bob Sutton is a lovely Defensive Coordinator. The only reason this Defense isn't really under fire is because they are racking up a bunch of turnovers.

Andy Reid has been himself as a playcaller. Offense isn't being very efficient, Maclin and Kelce have taken a step back. Tyreek Hill has been beating DB's like they are pregnant, which helps.

Dave Toub's squad has been great as always. Only a small tick downward because of the random mental errors by Colquitt and Santos.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I, too, am surprised Hill hasn't beaten any pregnant women this season yet.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

warcrimes posted:

I, too, am surprised Hill hasn't beaten any pregnant women this season yet.

Hill has kept Parm probated for more than half of the season to this point

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Filthy Casual posted:

I hope Pace doesn't get stingy with Jeffery, because he has a real nice shot to give our team good receiving records for a change.

I will give Pace the benefit of the doubt because it is hard to fault his evaluation of talent so far. He has consistently tried to make this team younger and more athletic. He has used free agency mainly as a way to address major need areas in the short term.There is a legitimate chance that Jeffrey just doesn't want to stay in Chicago. That has come up too many times for me to dismiss it our of hand.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Vikings are the kid that does really well in mid terms then sleeps through the final exam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I really don't think I'd downgrade the Vikings that much honestly, the only real difference now is that instead of doubts about possessing a functioning kicker it's now confirmed they have no functioning kicker. Most other negatives are down to injuries and the grade reflects achievement with the roster they have, not the roster they wish they had.

• Locked thread