Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Ummagumma posted:

Most disappointing players(3): Alshon Jeffrey,

Outside of the first half on Monday, I don't think he should be in the disappointment category. Most of his bad stats are from Hoyer's inability/unwillingness to get him the ball. Once he and Cutler got on the same page he caught everything thrown his way and caught the game sealing score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Sataere posted:

I honestly love the way this roster is being built. So why the gently caress are they so bad? Is the inconsistency a youth thing and should I give credit to the coaching for the way player development is coming along? Or should I blame coaching for clear, unforgiveable errors that have cost the Bears at least two wins and hurt their chances of competing in a division that should be surprisingly in reach?

Having to start Hoyer and losing about half the defense at various points contributed a ton. Fangio held his side together really well, Loggains is coming along. If it turns out Fox was holding out a healthy Cutler, he needs to be fired.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Sataere posted:

I also have issues with the way the offense was trying to force Kevin White into a prominent role. He didn't earn it, despite his improvement as the season went on. When Floyd looked lost earlier in the season, they had no problems pulling him. It makes me think that they aren't serious about extending Jeffrey and that infuriates me.

I hope Pace doesn't get stingy with Jeffery, because he has a real nice shot to give our team good receiving records for a change.

• Locked thread