Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

tadashi posted:

The Falcons are a lot of fun to watch. Part of that is probably how many points their defense gives up meaning a lot of their games are a lot closer than they should be.
Agreeing with this as a new NFL fan who kind of randomly decided on the Falcons as my team of choice. Been great fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

weird Asian candy posted:

Welcome! Prepare to have your heart broken! :v:

This is why I picked the Falcons. Being a supporter is no fun when you always win. My 35 years as a West Ham fan has taught me true meaning of disappointment. gently caress glory hunters.

• Locked thread