Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

axeil posted:

So they call it on one play when it happened every loving down? Such bullshit. And I'm pissed at pederson for punting instead of kicking the field goal.

And gently caress the NFL for giving us 3 road divisional games in a row. gently caress this.

lmfao

warcrimes posted:

nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

day Chip Kelly's fired: WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS FIRED. ONE LOSING SEASON AND NOT EVEN COMPLETELY DONE. TOO SOON. gently caress THIS

literally this morning: lol chip, can't believe he wasn't fired sooner

right now: gently caress THIS LOSS. gently caress THIS TEAM. gently caress THAT TEAM. gently caress COACHES AND REFS. gently caress YALL, CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK I'M OVERREACTING

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Why does it feel that way then? Sincere question about my own apparent idiocy. Media narrative?

NFC East teams are always on TV so it tends to dominate perspective if you don't happen to follow everything every week. And when they win in that spotlight, it adds up. Aside from last year and every Week 17 game (seriously, there were 3 consecutive years where their week 17 game against a division rival was on primetime, and they lost every one), they win enough times on national TV I could understand someone thinking they're pretty good

Like I said, that's aside from last year. Story of the last 2 years now has more been Romo being done. He needs to heal, they won't let him, so they send him out as early as possible for him to break again, and it's harmed their performance

• Locked thread