Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Great work! Just be careful, this period of elation is when the bad purchasing decisions, the "I can reward myself"s, start to slip in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
What's happened?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Thanks. I’m really trying to keep going, I need to improve my self-care though. I’ve started putting on jeans in the morning rather than just pajama pants, which actually makes a big difference. I know that’s weird.

Surprisingly my crazy old landlord didn’t try to screw me, her deductions were all reasonable. So we got $618 of $895 back.

E: Just shaved for the first time in most of a week, I feel up to doing more studying than I have in days.

That's great to hear. Small routine acts of self-maintenance can do wonders- just keep doing them as much as you can.

• Locked thread