Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
I have a cheap wok I got at Costco and it's great, especially since it turned out to work with our new induction stovetop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

9 miles is possible biking distance too, although whether that's practical obviously still depends on a lot on the area.

But yeah biking saves money, is good physically and probably also mentally.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

1100 sq ft sounds like plenty to me for a couple (I think we're in about that much space right now but as a family of 3), but maybe you guys have a lot of stuff or hobbies that take up more room.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Yeah, actually. Because living near Boulder is so frugal. He could seriously be living in a mansion in the UP with a loaded luxury car for the same price as his lifestyle in Colorado.
I'm pretty sure he started living in Longmont before Boulder got crazy expensive.

Cicero fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 14, 2018

• Locked thread