Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

im so hungry

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Deliverator Future :jackbud:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
dominos is below average at best pizza, but if you need like 8 pies for watching a game with a bunch of people it ain't a terrible choice for the $$, and their online pizza status tracking is p cool

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
dominos is kinda lovely

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

1. wait for pizza hut to have a $5 $5 $5 promo
2. fill the freezer

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
if you aren't spending the money to get pizza from a decent local 'zaria then you might as well go full gently caress-it mode and get a bunch of $5 pizzas from little caesars.

you can generally tell if a 'zaria is worth the time or not by the presence of anchovies on the menu. if they have them they're probably solid.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

muh dece local 'zaria

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31JNEVHZxO8

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

if you aren't spending the money to get pizza from a decent local 'zaria then you might as well go full gently caress-it mode and get a bunch of $5 pizzas from little caesars.

you can generally tell if a 'zaria is worth the time or not by the presence of anchovies on the menu. if they have them they're probably solid.

this is the website for my local pizzeria https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/index.html?hl=en-us#url=www.reypizza.com

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

our local zaria was good, then they turned into a lebanese fusion joint and now everything they serve is lazy and awful and definitely not worth $30 for a pizza that there might be cigarette ashes in or something

rip good pizza place, you served us well and then you stopped

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

GameCube posted:

muh dece local 'zaria

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

NoneMoreNegative posted:

McDonalds® - We Deliver™

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
i've been trying out some different zarias lately and this weekend i got a pizza that 1) had the lovely wide flat pepperonis instead of the good small curl-up pepperonis and 2) put them under the cheese. under it

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

boston has really really bad pizza

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

GameCube posted:

muh dece local 'zaria

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I would get a dominos app for my car if they could deliver to me while I'm driving down the highway.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

http://anymore.doritos.com/?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i like how u can schedule deliveries for a long time in the future with dominos website. bc a lot of times i need pizzas for ppl but forget to order when i need to. so i can schedule it i the morning or w/e when im thinking about it. good for me. thank you dominos.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Mad Wack posted:

agreed

yet canadians have been led to believe otherwise

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
3 weeks from now? yeah, life will still be disappointing.

*checks box for saved payment option, clicks ok*

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

i'm p sure dominos took the beginning of snow crash as a challenge.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mad Wack posted:

on the whole yes but there are some outstanding pizza joints nonetheless

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

pinnochios is godly and the original Regina is good. some decent sicilian beyond just pinnochios.

no good places that deliver tho

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
as long as we all agree that Chicago deep dish is a pig slop casserole for loving sub-human animals and not anything deserving of being called pizza

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

as long as we all agree that Chicago deep dish is a pig slop casserole for loving sub-human animals and not anything deserving of being called pizza

I don't care for that OR the thin crust stuff. what now?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
detroit style best pizza

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Smythe posted:

i like how u can schedule deliveries for a long time in the future with dominos website. bc a lot of times i need pizzas for ppl but forget to order when i need to. so i can schedule it i the morning or w/e when im thinking about it. good for me. thank you dominos.

i used an app to book dinner for my birthday

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I don't care for that OR the thin crust stuff. what now?

perhaps 'za is not for you then.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

detroit style best pizza

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

dominos is kinda lovely

they're better than pizza hut and less libertarian than papa john's, so if you're stuck with chain pizza, they're the best option.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

agreed

yet canadians have been led to believe otherwise

boston is not known for their pizza
new york is not known for fries
poutine is not available in new york or the rest of the us outside of niche restaurants
if it is available most of the time it is just grated cheese and some sauce that is not really gravy

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lampey posted:

poutine is not available in new york or the rest of the us outside of niche restaurants
if it is available most of the time it is just grated cheese and some sauce that is not really gravy

i tried poutine a couple of times when i was in canada earlier in the year and i dunno if i should have gone to a special poutinarium or something but it was pretty bad. a bit like yer classic northern chips and gravy but with sloppy, thin gravy and grim cheese slimeballs. the chips were ok at least

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

you gotta get disco fries

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

big scary monsters posted:

i tried poutine a couple of times when i was in canada earlier in the year and i dunno if i should have gone to a special poutinarium or something but it was pretty bad. a bit like yer classic northern chips and gravy but with sloppy, thin gravy and grim cheese slimeballs. the chips were ok at least

where'd you get it? fast food chains usually have really poo poo poutine but the cheese should be fresh and and the chips should stay firm for a while if the place is good

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
everyone in america is fat.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
american pizza chains are trash for fat gently caress idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Maximum Leader posted:

american pizza chains are trash for fat gently caress idiots

:same:

• Locked thread