Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiscoDickTease
Mar 19, 2009

Hi, boys and girls, I'm Jimmy Carl Black, and I'm the Indian of the group!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEmRoNzYeyw

It starts at like 12:15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Birthday Cake posted:

Does anyone remember the show where a goon called up and did the "Hey b-b-b-boys" for about 2 minutes? I'm having trouble locating it, it had to have been one of the final o&a shows

That was funny.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ahhhhhh wait a minute it was only for two days!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

"This is a national radio show.."

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
As dumb and hate-able as Bobo is, you have to admit that Mister Maloonigans is a good name for a dog.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
He's a schnoodle, awl-right?!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I'll never hate Bobo. He was the best thing to come upon the show since audio-riffing slowed down/stopped. Of course, there were highlights from others, like Lady Di's internship (and loving with her generally), but Bobo was the largest net positive by far.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Try to remember as many amazing comedic moments from O&A 2009-2014 as you can. That list will include Vos' password, Bobo the Fugitive, Bobo's "I WAS BLOOOCKED" Dream Date, and Bobo's "nnnFUCKYOOOOU" tantrum. Net positive, even if it went to the idiot's head.

Honorable mention for the David and Bobo and Stalker Patti show, which was the most fascinating trainwreck I'd ever heard until Ron tried to make that goddamn cat talk.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Ron tried to make that goddamn cat talk.

Yeah Ron saying "cookie" for 2 hours was hilarious

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Still cool with Bennington because I have no idea what is going on.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Try to remember as many amazing comedic moments from O&A 2009-2014 as you can. That list will include Vos' password, Bobo the Fugitive, Bobo's "I WAS BLOOOCKED" Dream Date, and Bobo's "nnnFUCKYOOOOU" tantrum. Net positive, even if it went to the idiot's head.

Honorable mention for the David and Bobo and Stalker Patti show, which was the most fascinating trainwreck I'd ever heard until Ron tried to make that goddamn cat talk.

There was also the time Bobo asked Anthony's ex out and they had him jerk off over the phone while talking about what they'd do in bed, which includes him giving it to her "up the shitter". I hadn't heard that since it happened but I've been on a Bobo kick and listened the other day and was dying at how funny it was.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Morter posted:

Yeah Ron saying "cookie" for 2 hours was hilarious

I met Ron outside a comedy club a few months ago and my greatest regret is not bringing up the talking cat show, just to see the look on his face.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Don't forget Patrice laughing at Bobo's weird dick.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
One of my favorite Jim quotes is "Where were you when they were handing out pizazz?" when talking to Bobo. Also "BOBO GO HOME AND GO TO BED." when he called the show in an attempt to bring an illegal alien into the studio.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

My favorite moments are when they pick up on the little things Bobo does (rather than his over the top stunts), like his lengthy drawls in saying "Cow" and "bar", or in the last clip I posted, "Well hugh has them?"

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

So how much money does everyone think Chris Stanley got from this settlement? I'm thinking 200K pre-lawyer

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
If Chris Stanley got 200K he'd be dead in a week.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Morter posted:

:airquote: Farting (Comments, and link within, reveals it's just a cup)

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enlk6mriTTY

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I was listening to some older Bennington, and Hicks says his mom died of liver cancer.

I thought the whole reason he got a settlement was that she died of being hit with a manhole cover?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Stefan Prodan posted:

I was listening to some older Bennington, and Hicks says his mom died of liver cancer.

I thought the whole reason he got a settlement was that she died of being hit with a manhole cover?

She was badly injured in that but she only died a few years ago.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Stefan Prodan posted:

She was near the steam pipe explosion and was trampled by the fleeing crowd. She had numerous wounds and broken bones including both legs. Shortly after that she was diagnosed with liver cancer and her condition added to the difficulty of fighting the cancer, which she ultimately died from. Based on past conversations on the show it sounded like Chris's lawyer was putting forth the case that she could have fought the cancer and lived if it weren't for the steam pipe explosion.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ant was on with Jim and Sam again today. Is it worth checking out?

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

TL posted:

Ant was on with Jim and Sam again today. Is it worth checking out?

It was good right up until they hosed it up by having two guests on in a row.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Doing the SiriusXM cancellation dance right now.

99 for a year? Nah.
49 for 6 months? Nah.
25 for 5 months? Sure.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

So I guess this happened?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
That article forgot to mention that Anthony is also an abusive racist pedophile

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I was going to make a sarcastic post about how hatable Jon Stewart is for being a libtard (who wants 9/11 workers to be compensated) but then the comments are literally steeped in that tone, so never mind :v:

Edit: While it wasn't the nicest thing in the world for Stewart to yell at Cumia, I do love how Ant went from "When Cumia, 56, went to shake the former talk show host’s hand" to "“I wouldn’t expect less from you, you phony, f***** Hollywood rear end****!”". Seems rather Norton-esque of him

Morter fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Aug 11, 2017

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I like how the end of the article frames it as a Republican vs liberal thing not human garbage shock jock vs famous comedian

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sankis posted:

I like how the end of the article frames it as a Republican vs liberal thing not human garbage shock jock vs famous comedian

Ant really wants to take this whole 'second chance' thing that Sirius is seeming to give him and just poo poo on it.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I'm surprised Jon Stewart knows who he is.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If Opie got into an argument with Jon Stewart there would be about 3 million tweets from him about it and he would bring it up weekly for the next 2 decades.

I listened to a little bit of Ant on Jim and Sam and tapped out around the point where he was complaining that there were no straight white couples in the new Alien movie and trying to argue that it breaks continuity with the original movies to have gay couples.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Ant really wants to take this whole 'second chance' thing that Sirius is seeming to give him and just poo poo on it.
As if Sirius would ever pay enough money for Stewart...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/896079606020579329

lol

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

A laugh from me is your reward!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tbh I was a big fan of Jon Stewart during the daily show days and I think cussing out Anthony is classless as gently caress, I'm disappointed in him. That's some high school girl poo poo.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Counterpoint: Anthony is truly bottom of the barrel human waste. It's not like he did it to some standard idiot conservative comedian like DiPaolo

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Not to say Anthony doesn't deserve that but I expect more from Jon Stewart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Dave posted:

I listened to a little bit of Ant on Jim and Sam and tapped out around the point where he was complaining that there were no straight white couples in the new Alien movie and trying to argue that it breaks continuity with the original movies to have gay couples.
Can't say I even remember a gay couple in the new Alien movie. What a sensitive weirdo preoccupied with poo poo that doesn't matter.

• Locked thread