Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Holy gently caress is that Chris' belly? I'm an out of shape slob and I'm pretty sure my belly looks better than THAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Morter posted:

Holy gently caress is that Chris' belly? I'm an out of shape slob and I'm pretty sure my belly looks better than THAT

Think that's Vito.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pulpdisk posted:

Whose Pants Am I Wearing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
https://twitter.com/JimNorton/status/798292231790690304

:thurman:

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 15, 2016

Pulpdisk
Feb 26, 2005
Vito was wearing the pants. I won't spoil whose pants they were. You'll have to tune in on thanksgiving. Here's me Ron and Gail in a totally natural pose.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Pulpdisk posted:

Amy Miller, Greg Stone, Michele with one L, Liza Treygor, Sal Volcano, and Big Jay Oakerson. (Not in order)

I hope Michele is on the end because I think her voice is adorable.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Cory Lidle posted:

I hope Michele is on the end because I think her voice is adorable.

Pretty sure she's the red-head in the middle.

Pulpdisk
Feb 26, 2005
Michele is on the right. To the right of Greg Stone.

Stalker Patty

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pulpdisk posted:

Stalker Patty

oh hell, she must have used all three of her vacation hours this year for that :ohdear:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Bennington to Vito: "I hope none of those pictures make it to social media"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Tr33 posted:

Here ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsyTT-OI-Lc

EFB but yeah pretty sure that's the one.

Yeah, it was a minor comment that really meant nothing and of course the Boys took it hard and suddenly Shelby was pretty much on his way out. Wasn't this when they started putting him and making him do stuff when he was really just talent?

Pulpdisk posted:

Vito was wearing the pants. I won't spoil whose pants they were. You'll have to tune in on thanksgiving. Here's me Ron and Gail in a totally natural pose.

Ron is slowly turning into Rodney Dangerfield.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I actually went down a rabbit hole of Shelby Clips last night and best I can tell, they needed a new producer. They couldn't get Earl or Dave back, Dana decided to finish college and all that was left was Shelby who lied on his application. So yeah he was expected to do more than just be talent but it was rocky from the get go. Management apparently couldn't stand him. And who knows how much of that was really Opie or somebody trying to use what leverage he still had at the time. Or Fez for that matter. Maybe Call Me Charlie can fill in or correct anything I messed up, he seems to be in the know.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Shelby was hilarious as an intern, then got kind of quiet and locked up when he was actually on the show (caught a case of the Fezzies). I think he was literally doing a bad job as a producer, and was too much of a pussy to deal with Ron's criticisms and moodswings even though I'm sure Ron really liked him. I don't think anyone had him pushed out, they just took the opportunity of the new show to drop him and pick up Kokomo Joe who is the better choice at least as far as being a better worker.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Whatever happened to Joey Joe Joe Bennington? I was out of town for a month and when I came back he was gone.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

CNN article on Trump's cabinet picks posted:

"He is not going to be afraid, nor should he be, to throw some spaghetti against the wall and see if it sticks. He is not afraid to have people with differing views on his team and play around with some things and throw people overboard if merited," Schweitzer added.

There you have it. Ant's Trump support was clearly linked to his Daddy issues.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

End of Life Guy posted:

Whatever happened to Joey Joe Joe Bennington? I was out of town for a month and when I came back he was gone.

I think he got transferred to a different part of the company.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."

Pulpdisk posted:

You've got a bit of a Teffty look about you.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

TL posted:

There you have it. Ant's Trump support was clearly linked to his Daddy issues.
Spaghetti on the wall -> Anthony becomes funny -> O&A happens -> Weiner pic -> Comey investigation -> Trump president -> End of the world

This is why you never throw spaghetti at the wall :kiddo:

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Matt from NY gets away with one, and Sam doesn't catch on: https://youtu.be/_Rnp3khm8ro?t=49m1s

Edit: Or he caught on right away and just let it happen, which is a better version of the story.

Stokes fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 18, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stokes posted:

Matt from NY gets away with one, and Sam doesn't catch on: https://youtu.be/_Rnp3khm8ro?t=49m1s

Edit: Or he caught on right away and just let it happen, which is a better version of the story.
It's hard to say with Sam but he sure sounds baffled by it and more concerned with how boring he is telling the story

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Colin Quinn's new Netflix special is great. You should watch it now.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

JFC posted:

Colin Quinn's new Netflix special is great. You should watch it now.

The Toosh?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Morter posted:

The Toosh?

idiot

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Morter posted:

The Toosh?

The New York Story

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I'm being mildly facetious here, gents.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
One of my favorite things ever is the LG commercial Gary Busey made for Celebrity Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zKaqKaYdM

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Morter posted:

The Toosh?
finally, the post/av combo I was waiting for

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Dr. Steve just called my store about his iPad not charging properly. I knew he was from the area, but I didn't realize it was him until I was already hanging up the phone. He introduced himself after I said my normal "thank you for calling..." speech, and that voice is hard to mistake, but he didn't say "Doctor" before his name so it took me a minute to put it together.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
i'm stupid. nvm

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

empty baggie posted:

Dr. Steve just called my store about his iPad not charging properly. I knew he was from the area, but I didn't realize it was him until I was already hanging up the phone. He introduced himself after I said my normal "thank you for calling..." speech, and that voice is hard to mistake, but he didn't say "Doctor" before his name so it took me a minute to put it together.
Did you offer to change his iPad fluid

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

CrashCat posted:

Did you offer to change his iPad fluid

I told him to bring it in so we could run diagnostics, and he said he would have "her" bring it in, whoever she may be.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

empty baggie posted:

I told him to bring it in so we could run diagnostics, and he said he would have "her" bring it in, whoever she may be.
Hopefully it's Lady Di. Lock your bathroom just in case

yeah yeah wrong state i know

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
how is that rotting broad anyway

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Morter posted:

The Toosh?

it's the sequel, The 2sh

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
The Bennington Thanksgiving show photos that were posted a page or so back, was that live or are they releasing the audio tomorrow or did it already come out?

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
They'll be playing the audio tomorrow for the first time at noon.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Happy Thanksgiving, folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
It's thanksgeeeeving.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Rest in peace, radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Facial
Feb 29, 2004
Unhealthy Harlequin

This is the worst.

<car crash sound>