Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I left youtube running after I got done listening to Bennington today and the Sam and Jim show isn't bad at all.

Yeah it's pretty good man. Sam is pretty quick and plays off Jim's funny because they're horrible jokes pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Here's the only good part of Opie's show :

https://youtu.be/FM28RHR8qgM

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Lovechop posted:

i love the way chip says 'yumour'

maybe you're in arizona or something

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Rubiks Pubes posted:

He said his contract was up October of 2017

He'll keep hanging around Sirius. Opie wants to go back to FM, but FM doesn't want him back. That's why he signs such short contracts. He doesn't want to lock himself down so FM can't take him back.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Droopy Goines posted:

Here's the only good part of Opie's show :

https://youtu.be/FM28RHR8qgM

Denny is the best. "Opie's Afternoon Attitude. OAA! All the way!"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I kinda hate subbing to Ant but then a day like today comes

Ronnie B rules

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

VikingSkull posted:

I kinda hate subbing to Ant but then a day like today comes

Ronnie B rules

It's awesome, I only subscribed for one month but I can watch live and use all the archives all I want! So when Ron Bennington comes in, I can enjoy.

Fun fact: Anthony and Bill Burr made up and Ant's going to the Patrice benefit this year

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

How Much Art posted:

It's awesome, I only subscribed for one month but I can watch live and use all the archives all I want! So when Ron Bennington comes in, I can enjoy.

Fun fact: Anthony and Bill Burr made up and Ant's going to the Patrice benefit this year

And then he'll burn bridges by getting drunk and talking about how great Trump is, and then screaming racial slurs about a little girl when he starts getting booed.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And then he'll burn bridges by getting drunk and talking about how great Trump is, and then screaming racial slurs about a little girl when he starts getting booed.

Ha-ha-ha, classic Anthony!

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

How Much Art posted:

He said that last year.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Of much more importance: Ron Bennington and Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley were on East Side Dave's show tonight and it was wonderful

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Cromulent posted:

He said that last year.

Let me guess: Ant keeps throwing voicemails to Bill Burr, not a word back, 'he just must be busy.'

How Much Art posted:

Of much more importance: Ron Bennington and Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley were on East Side Dave's show tonight and it was wonderful

Okay, now THAT'S something.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

lol

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEjnYOoOJE

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I thought that was Artie Lange at first :shobon:

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Hang on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I wonder if Joe has had any good facebook insights lately

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sintax posted:

I wonder if Joe has had any good facebook insights lately

"Yeah Trump won, take that lie-berals!"

"Allowance got cut, anybody know how to get on Social Security under disability? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAD TO PAY IN AT ONE TIME TO QUALIFY??"

"Doing another state fair, gearing up my new band, Don't Stop Bo-Living!"

"*ill-educated racial rant that denies its racist two lines from the rambling end*"

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

You googled the wrong term. Put in "Brother Joe" and the first result will be informative

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I loving hate Dave, yeti could really get behind a chris ronnie dave and earl show.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I just wish we could see everyone in this radio bubble do shows together more often. It's too segmented right now. I don't want to listen to ESD or Ant doing solo shows, but to hear them a few times a month popping into Bennington or Jim & Sam would be nice.

Back when everyone was allowed at Sirius, the timeslots were right next to each other and people would just hang out at the other show whenever they felt like it. Now everyone's spread thin and has to make plans to visit.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
This week the Opie Show has been really great. They booked a lot of great guests and Opie has been mostly shutting the gently caress up. I think they found the right formula.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

TraderStav posted:

This week the Opie Show has been really great. They booked a lot of great guests and Opie has been mostly shutting the gently caress up. I think they found the right formula.

ApHrEl FaLlS!!!!!!!!!!!

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Opies show can be really good depending on the guest, and whether or not he's whining about something. Jim and Sam have been killing it, but I've thought a few times that Jim might have gotten fairly irritated at Sam for random reasons. Hopefully it's all in my head, because that and Bennington are the only reasons I keep my sub at this point, which I ditched for a long time up until J&S started because I could just get R&F/Bennington on Audible for like $30 a year.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Yeah - I don't think Opie's show is bad at all these days.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
he's really handsome as well. probably not mentally ill either

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Victorkm posted:

Yeah - I don't think Opie's show is bad at all these days.
let me guess, it's in best-ofs?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Lovechop posted:

he's really handsome as well. probably not mentally ill either

Do you know he could've been a MODEL!?

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
He also put up NUMBERS!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was the candy kid.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
He worked for the mafia. Legit.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

what was this about? I heard Ron mention a dance but didn't hear what it was.

I'm surprised Dave still has a show. Never could get into his sports program. I actually like Dave as an insane stunt boy/idiot that Ron can beat up for three hours a day, but not as the main guy.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Sam is co-hosting the WWE PPV preshow. :lol:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Good for Sam, though I have a hard time believing a company as big on appearance as WWE is is putting someone that looks like him on TV.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Call Me Charlie posted:

Sam is co-hosting the WWE PPV preshow. :lol:

https://twitter.com/notsam/status/810676074241785856

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

But Chipper gets his celebratory cakes from TED'S CELEBRATORY CAKE EMPORIUM! HELLO GREGORY, DO YOU NEED A CAKE TO CELEBRATE?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

TL posted:

Good for Sam, though I have a hard time believing a company as big on appearance as WWE is is putting someone that looks like him on TV.
If you put him next to Renee Young, he looks like way more of a doofus than usual. WWE loves weird juxapositions like that. Also, I'm assuming they can go somewhere with the "last real journalist" schtick. Good for Sam, years of sucking dick finally paid off.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Apparently Anthony told his side of the story about his arrest and only admitted to biting her hand. So, of course, the subreddit is ablaze with vampire memes. Haha.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
In another shocking development, Pepper Hicks didn't last a year of sobriety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
was he attempting a year of sobriety

also how's lady di doing

• Locked thread